Twenty Seven🥀

Minho waited and waited in the living room for Jisung to come out of his room.

And after ten minutes, he did.

He walked over and sat down beside Minho. But he sat closer than he would've done previously.

Minho then got a text from Changbin.

Changbin😑

He said he's gonna go out for like five minutes
So whatever you wanna do
I'd say do it fast

Thank you!!!!

Minho switched off his phone and looked over at Jisung who stared at the TV blankly.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're ignoring me?" Minho asked getting closer. Now he was gonna follow Daekyun's odd advice.

Jisung didn't reply. He sat still.

Minho decided to take this into his own hands. He let out a sigh and then got up before sitting down on Jisung's lap.

He saw Jisung tense under him. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck and leaned down. "Do I have to make you tell me?" He asked lowly.

Jisung blinked a few times. He looked into Minho's eyes but didn't say anything. Minho saw just how emotionless Jisung was.

He definitely had some sort of switch to turn off his emotions. Minho began to wonder if that's what he did with him.

What if he just stopped liking him.

Minho looked at Jisung's lips before closing the tense gap between them. Jisung let him do it and Minho instantly melted into the feeling he had missed.

He didn't think he could miss it but he fucking hated not having Jisung's lips against his own.

Minho moved his lips slowly against Jisung's and he began to smile when Jisung started to return the kiss.

He pushed himself onto Jisung more and got even happier when Jisung brought his hands to Minho's waist to hold him in place in his lap.

Minho tilted his head and bit down on Jisung's lip asking for entry. Jisung complied and opened his mouth for Minho.

Once again their tongues fought with one another for dominance. Jisung always put up a good fight and Minho could feel Jisung's hand slowly move to reach his neck.

Minho was quicker though and pushed himself down against Jisung's lap making him gasp and winning the fight as Jisung let Minho take the lead after that.

Jisung brought his hands to Minho's hips rubbing them up and down a little as Minho kissed Jisung deeper.

Pulling back for slight bit of air. Jisung pushed Minho's hips down onto his lap again creating friction. Minho let out an shaky breath but he didn't want Jisung to have his way.

He had enough of Jisung having his way. Minho kissed his way to Jisung's neck and began to suck on the skin harshly.

Jisung groaned a little. Minho felt esthatic as he finally knew he had an effect on the boy.

Jisung tilted his head back giving more room for Minho but Minho then pulled away. Jisung was breathless. His eyes shut in pleasure and a loose grip on Minho's hips.