Fourty Six🥀

Two hours later and Minho was going to collapse.

He wasn't unfit just simply overworked. Felix stared at him with crossed arms. "Hyung. You messed it up again!"

Minho grew frustrated. He knew he was doing every move correctly and executed them correctly. It was like learning a dance and he couldn't understand what Felix was saying.

"Where!" He exclaimed as he tried to catch his breath. Felix rolled his eyes. "You should know! How many times have we done this and you're still getting it wrong!"

Minho glared at him.

"Again" Felix declared. Minho let out a frustrated groan. "Seriously? Felix I'm going to faint any second-"

"Faint?" He asked. He walked up to Minho and yanked him up from the floor. "Get on your fucking feet and fight again"

Minho never could have imagined Felix being this strict. He let out a breath. Without a warning Minho sent a fist toward Felix.

Felix caught it and pushed Minho to the ground. "Is that all you got?" He laughed. Minho looked at him angry.

Felix walked back a little. "Can we please take a break-"

"No"

"Felix!"

Felix went over and pulled Minho up again. "Quit complaining" He glared. Minho wiped the sweat from his forehead and took a breath.

He was simply acting this way to take a break.

The doors opened and the pair looked over to see his uncle walking in.

Felix bowed. "Hello sir" Minho was stunned at how Felix spoke to his uncle.

"Minho, you seem to be doing great" He walked to his nephew. Felix looked at him. "He isn't really. He can't perfect Anything"

Minho glared. "Watch your fucking mouth Felix or I won't hesitate to shove this fist right up your-"

"Calm" His uncle held him back. Minho snapped his arm out of his uncles hand. "What is it he isn't perfecting?" he asked.

Felix quickly told him. "He can't hit weak spots quick enough. He's not at 100% accuracy"

Minho listened. "I know every move like the back of my hand now Felix" he glared. "I know it!"

Felix shrugged "You actually don't" he replied. His uncle gave Felix a small grin before turning to look at his nephew.

"Show me what you can do" He spoke softly. Minho sighed "I'm actually gonna faint-"

"I said show me what you can do" His uncle cut in sternly. Felix folded his arms "Or can't you?" he tested "Don't tell me you're that weak hyung" he grinned.

Minho glared.

"Don't tell me if you had to save your boyfriend you couldn't" Felix grinned even more.

Then, Minho saw red.

He jumped at Felix, throwing a fist which Felix dodged by seconds. Minho threw another fist and Felix grabbed both of his hands.

About to be pushed onto the floor, Minho then kneed Felix in the stomach, hitting a weak spot. Felix let out a groan and gave Minho a small grin.

"Is that all you can do?" Felix slid his foot behind Minho's ankle in a swift movement, ready to knock him down.

Minho felt the weight against his ankle and threw Felix to the side. They both fell but Minho sat on top.

He punched the ground beside Felix's head and collapsed beside him. His breathing was heavy.