Sixty Nine🥀

"Min, I can pay for my own-"

"No"

Jisung pouted as Minho tapped his card against the small card machine to pay for their drinks.

They had also gotten the macaroons Minho was on about previously. Jisung got a strawberry milkshake and Minho got a blueberry one.

The boy behind the counter smiled at them both. "Enjoy your drinks" He spoke kindly. Minho gave him a smile back and bowed his head slightly as he took the tray with him.

Jisung followed closely behind. "Where do you want to sit baby?" Minho asked as he looked at Jisung. The boy looked around and then pointed to a seat that was slightly elevated from the floor by a step.

Minho hummed and walked over to it. There was a sofa type seat sitting in a hollow in the wall. Fairylights dangled around it.

Jisung quietly sat down and took his milkshake, giving it a try. His eyes widened "Oh this is good" He perked up. Minho hummed "Yeah?" He asked as he took his drink to sip.

Jisung nodded. "Try it" he handed Minho his drink. Minho grinned and sipped the strawberry milkshake. He hummed "Its good. Mines nicer though"

He took a sip of his own after that out of spite. Jisung furrowed his brows. "Can I try?" He asked shyly. Minho nodded and leaned in to kiss Jisung's lips.

Jisung let out a soft shreik from the sudden kiss making Minho chuckle a little at how cute he was acting.

Jisung could taste the faintest taste of blueberry. "That wasn't a proper sip" He scoffed. Minho leaned closer again. "Want me to make it longer?" He asked daringly.

Jisung breathed out, his face going red. "....please..." He mumbled quietly. Minho grinned and sat back again.

"Want a macaroon?" He asked as he opened the small box. Jisung gulped a little before nodding. "Yeah.. Yeah of course sure"

Minho hummed and handed him the box. "Take your pick babe" he smiled.

Jisung slowly took a lemon flavoured macaroon. It was definitely on the sweeter side than sour which he was happy about.

Jisung felt slightly embarrassed for practically asking Minho to make out with him after such a simple tease.

He slowly took out his phone and opened up the camera. He tugged at Minho's shirt.

"Min.... Can we take a photo?" He asked. Minho nodded "Of course we can baby" he smiled.

Jisung nodded a faint blush on his cheeks again. He held the phone up slightly to get them both in the frame. Minho leaned in and put his chin on Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung smiled cutely as he took the photo. Minho sat back ever so slightly. His phone began to ring with Chan's name popping up.

He sighed and went to decline the call but Jisung stopped him. "You should answer it" He mumbled. "It could be important"

Minho looked at him. "But our date-"

"it's still a date Min" Jisung smiled and softly kissed his boyfriend. It was a fragile and delicate.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask Chan about the way he was acting anyway so he went away to answer the call.

Jisung sighed and took out his phone.

He looked at a contact name that he wanted to text. He shut his eyes.

I can't believe I'm doing this

He opened the chat and began typing.

Waste of time pt1🙄

Hyunjin
Help me