Thirty Two🥀

Jisung and Hyunjin went into Hyunjin's bedroom. Both stumbling their way in but they managed.

Hyunjin sat down on his bed and Jisung sat at his desk. "So" Jisung mumbled.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked the boy sitting on the bed. Hyunjin sighed "About... Us"

Jisung cringed "Ew that sounds like we're dating"

Hyunjin threw a pillow at Jisung but he caught it. "Don't make it sound like that ew" Hyunjin replied. "I think we should probably learn to get along"

Jisung stayed quiet. "You think?" He asked. Hyunjin nodded "Yeah... I mean I haven't been the nicest to you and didn't give you a chance-"

"You legit spread false rumors about me in highschool Hyunjin" Jisung folded his arms. "You were far from nice to me. You made the entire school hate me for no reason"

Hyunjin looked down at his lap. "I'm sorry about that..."

"Sorry?" Jisung questioned. "You didn't seem like you cared at all" He scoffed. Hyunjin sighed "I know I can't take that back but at least can we try be friends-"

"You called me a psycho, screw loose and so much more insults" Jisung cut in. Hyunjin scoffed "You insulted me too so don't even try and make it seem I'm the complete bad guy"

Jisung stayed quiet for a moment. "Why all of a sudden you want to be friends?" He asked.

Hyunjin sighed. "Just after what everyone said earlier..." he mumbled. Jisung rolled his eyes "You're such a people pleaser"

Hyunjin glared at him. "See you're insulting me!"

"But did I lie?" Jisung replied. "You follow what people ask of you just like earlier when everyone was saying how they don't like us not being friends and here you are trying to be friends with me" He explained.

Hyunjin looked down at his lap again. Jisung sat back in the chair a little. "Didn't you have a friend group that ditched you even though you did everything you could to get their validation?"

Hyunjin looked at him. "How did you-"

"I'm good at research" Jisung shrugged. Hyunjin furrowed his brows "Why were you researching me!?" He exclaimed.

Jisung rolled his eyes "Well you obviously had a reason to talk shit about me" He shrugged. "You tried to please me by being so nice and then when I didn't give back the validation you wanted so badly you takes about me instead"

Hyunjin felt like he was being read like a book. "Why are you so good at that?" Hyunjin asked with a bit of fear laced in his tone.

Jisung shrugged "Psychology" He yawned. Jisung moved to sit beside Hyunjin now being daring enough and drunk enough to do so.

"I get it though" He mumbled. Hyunjin looked at him. "What?" He asked unsure. "The whole people pleasing" he replied.

Hyunjin kept quiet. "Ah.." He mumbled out. Jisung sighed "In my old school before I moved to yours.. I had a boyfriend who.. Wasn't exactly great"

Hyunjin frowned. "That's why I stay single" he replied. Jisung hummed "A better life I won't lie... That's why I'm so cautious of my feelings for Minho"

Hyunjin gasped. "Wait you actually like Minho hyung?" He asked. Jisung nodded "Hyunjin we don't just make out and cuddle for the sake of it" he replied.

Hyunjin shrugged "I do that sometimes" he chuckled. Jisung rolled his eyes "I did too until my ex"

Hyunjin hummed. "What did he do?"