Epilogue🥀

More like an extra chapter cuz I love how much you all have supported this book

Like omg i love you all ❤️❤️

So here's the wedding and all that xx

And yes, bottom Jisung but feel free to skip it I'll have it marked xx

(I'm so not after checking for spelling mistakes lol its over 5000 words fuck that)

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Jisung sat at the table completly dazed out as all of his friends were off dancing on the dancefloor of the bar.

He was drunk as fuck and it was to the point where the only way he could react was by simply zoning out.

He knew his tolerence so that he didn't go off the walls, batshit insane so when he got to the point of zoing out, he had enough.

Changbin was the first to come back over to him with a drink in hand. "For someone getting married tomorrow, you sure look depressed"

Jisung snapped out of his own thoughts and looked over at the older boy. He fixed himself up on the sofa like chair.

Changbin put forward another drink for Jisung to clink with his own. "Come on Ji, to your last night of freedom!" he cheered. Jisung slowly clinked his gass with Changbin's but found the whole 'last night of freedom' thing a bit abstract.

"It's not really my last night of freedom" He shrugged sounding extremely groggy. Changbin smiled and laughed "You're marrying Lee Minho, my best friend" He stated. "He's a perfectionist for real"

Jisung shrugged and knocked back the drink. "I love that about him" He mumbled after swallowing down the alcohol. He cringed "Dude what the fuck was that?" He asked as he looked at the glass.

Changbin giggled "Vodka and coke only with more vodka than coke" He took the glass. "Come on, let's dance! Stop sitting by yourself-"

"I'm so fine right here" Jisung cut in. Changbin didn't take it for an answer and dragged Jisung out of the seat and to the dance floor.

+. - +. -

Jisung stumbled his way into the house, noticing very few of the lights were on.

Minho must have been asleep by now. He took off his shoes and threw his jacket on the floor as well. He heard some honks from the car that Chan was driving.

It wasn't too late into the night. Just about 1am. He walked up to his shared bedroom with Minho and opened the door loudly since he forgot how to be quiet.

He was humming one of the songs he was dancing to earlier as he pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his pants.

The sound of the buckle being undone woke Minho up - he was already feeling hungover and he stayed at the house with some of the others.

Minho sat up slightly feeling like death itself. "Jisung?" He mumbled groggily. Jisung giggled "Minho~"

Minho felt a little panicked that Jisung was drunk. He knew he wouldn't be hurt but it was always the thought of what could happen when Jisung was drunk.

"Come to bed" Minho laid back down again. Jisung threw himself to the place beside Minho and wrapped an arm around the boy putting his head into the crook of Minho's neck.

Compared to Minho's warm body, Jisung was cold from only coming home. Minho shivered "Go to sleep, we have a marriage to do tomorrow"

Jisung left kisses on Minho's neck. "I love you..." He said after every kiss in a mumble. Minho hummed enjoying the ticklish feeling against his skin.