Fifty Eight🥀

Jisung woke up first.

Minho was slightly farther away from him compared to when they fell asleep cuddling, but he couldn't blame him since body heat and a heavy blanket on top of them wasn't always a great mix.

Jisung moved closer to him nonetheless and brought his hand up to Minho's face to push back some of his hair. He held a lovesick smile on his lips as he looked at the boy beside him.

Jisung kissed Minho's forehead. "I love you" he mumbled in a soft whisper. He couldn't believe that Minho was right in front of him again.

It felt like months if not years since Jisung had seen his boyfriend and it only showed him how much he had fallen for the boy.

Minho breathed in a little and moved slightly closer to Jisung. Jisung smiled like an idiot at the movement.

He wrapped an arm around Minho and moved closer to him. Minho inched his way closer as well, despite being asleep and rested his head on Jisung's chest.

Jisung kissed the top of Minho's head and closed his eyes.

After a few minutes of just simply being in bed, Minho's door was knocked at.

That woke Minho up. Jisung sighed annoyed at the loud noise. Minho moved out of his arms and went to get up.

He had his eyes closed still, Jisung watched him. Once Minho sat up, his entire body tensed and he hissed out in pain.

Now he was fully awake.

Jisung got up quickly and went to his side. "Are you okay baby?" He asked. Minho looked at him "Do you think I am?" He asked back.

Jisung pouted "I'm sorry.. Lie down I'll get the door" Minho didn't complain and got back under the covers.

"Ji, put on a pair of pants" Minho said and Jisung followed.

He then walked to the door. Another two knocks sounded through the room.

Jisung unlocked it and opened it. There stood Eunchae.

Jisung looked at her blankly as she looked at him shocked. Minho glanced over and held back a gasp.

"Good morning.. Uh..breakfast is ready at the table.. Everyone else is waiting" She smiled. Jisung nodded "Alright" He looked her up and down.

He furrowed his brows a little. Eunchae glanced into the room and saw Minho looking over at them both with a shocked look. He then motioned for her to say something to Jisung.

She smiled a little and then looked back at the boy in front of her. "Its great to see you again sweetheart" She spoke softly. Jisung froze.

Eunchae walked off but Jisung didn't move.

Minho got himself out of bed again, ignoring the pain in his lower back and ass. He pulled up a pair of pants and grabbed a shirt.

He got one for Jisung too. "Ji baby" Minho called him. Jisung stayed still. He sighed and walked up to him.

He handed Jisung a shirt which he took. He then snapped out of his trance and looked at Minho. "Minho.. I know her" he mumbled.

Minho found it odd that Jisung didn't know Eunchae was his mother right away. "You do?" He asked.

Jisung nodded. "She looks like my sister" He mumbled. "But... I saw my sister die" He added.

Minho Kissed his cheek. "Let's talk about it later hm?" He took his hand. Jisung nodded "Yeah... Okay"

The pair walked down to the kitchen, Jisung carefully watching out for Minho as he was slightly limping from the pain.

"I'm so not used to this" He groaned. Jisung frowned "I'm sorry baby" he mumbled. Minho shook his head "Don't be. I enjoyed it" He smiled.