Fifty Seven🥀

(smut fr)

Jisung bit down on Minho's lip asking for entrance to which Minho gladly gave.

As soon as Jisung slipped his tongue into Minho's mouth he began moaning. Jisung moved his hands up and down Minho's sides for a while before he brought them down to the boy's legs to push them up a little.

Minho whined into the kiss as he slowly fell into submission. Jisung broke away from the kiss and peppered soft ones down to Minho's neck.

"My pretty boy" Jisung spoke as he kissed Minho's neck. Minho threw his head back in pleasure as Jisung marked up an area on skin.

Jisung traced his hand around Minho's thigh making the boy under him moan. He then stopped the kissing for a moment.

"Min" Jisung mumbled. Minho opened his eyes and looked at the younger boy. "Y-Yeah?" He asked breathless.

"Is there anything you don't like when it comes to this?" Jisung asked. Minho smiled and shook his head "I'm okay with anything really"

Jisung nodded. "Then... Just tell me if something isn't good with you yeah? I don't want to hurt you" He mumbled. Minho kissed him after that "You can never hurt me"

Jisung felt reassured and continued to leave kisses on Minho's body, making him a moaning mess underneath him.

Jisung got lower down and began to suck the skin on Minho's thigh. Minho let out a long and loud moan which made Jisung harder than he was already.

He kissed his way closer to Minho's dick before taking it in his mouth. Instantly at the warmth Minho bucked his hips up into Jisung's mouth.

Jisung pushed Minho's hips down. "Wait baby. Don't be so impatient" he mumbled. Minho nodded a little.

Jisung stood up. "Do you have lube in here?" he asked. Minho swallowed "No... No.. I don't think so"

Jisung hummed. "Sit up" he ordered and Minho followed. Jisung got on the bed and put three of his fingers into Minho's mouth.

Minho sucked on them and covered them with his saliva til Jisung deemed it enough to prep the boy.

Jisung then moved to sit up against the headboard of the bed bringing Minho to his lap.

"I want you to ride me first" He spoke. Minho nodded in turn. Jisung the took Minho's lips with his own as he circled one of his fingers around the rim of Minho's hole.

Minho let out a strangled moan into Jisung's mouth at the slight touch of his finger. Jisung slowly pushed his finger into the boy gaining a hiss of pain out of him.

Jisung kissed Minho's shoulder. "I know. I'm sorry baby" He mumbled as he pushed his finger in more. Jisung took his other hand to Minho's and held it.

Minho squeezed it tightly. Jisung let Minho adjust to the feeling of his finger inside him before he moved again.

Jisung began to move his finger in and out of Minho's hole in a slow motion. Minho let out shakey breaths as he did so. Jisung peppered more kisses around Minho's chest as a distraction.

He added a second finger to which Minho hissed out in pain again. But he managed it better than the first.

He began to leave out small moans as Jisung started to scissor him open. "Ah... Fuck..." Minho mumbled out as Jisung thrusted his fingers deeper into him.

Jisung then added a third finger and to his liking Minho didn't flinch at it. He took it and moaned louder. Jisung began moving his three fingers in and out of him in an agonisingly slow motion.