Seventy One🥀

A slash against the man's neck was enough to knock him out as Jisung ran up toward the volt where the opposition tried to keep safe so well.

He grinned a little as was tackled to the floor, the man on him threw a pucnh at Jisung's face, the boy groaned and stuck his dagger into the man's chest, right where he heart rested below.

Jisung shoved him off and got back up, running down the hall. He smiled as he saw the love of his life beating up two guys at once.

How hot was Minho, like how fucking hot was-

"J.One" He was shouted. Jisung quickly took one of the guys in a headlock and threw him over onto the floor, Minho took out a gun and shot him.

Jisung laughed and took out his own gun, shooting the man behind Minho.

Minho was sweating. Absolutely drained from fighting since it wasn't ideally his thing.

Jisung wrapped an arm around Minho's waist. Minho pushed him off "No. We have to open the lock"

Jisung rolled his eyes and let go "Okay Lee know" he glared as he said Minho's code name. Minho glared back "Don't test me" He warned.

Jisung rolled his eyes again and shot his gun at the pad lock instantly opening the volt. He shoved the gun back into his pocket.

"You know, for someone who'd decided to have the word 'know' in his codename.. You don't know much about unlocking volts" Jisung folded his arms briefly before opening the door to go in and take the money and jewellery inside.

Minho followed annoyed at the boy in front of him. "I know not to aimlessly use a gun" He repsoned a bit louder. Jisung hummed not interested "Alright boss" He replied.

Minho sighed and pulled out some plastic bags from his pocket. Jisung looked at him and laughed. "What are we doing? Shopping?" He asked as he took one.

"Does it look like I have big duffle bags? No I don't, make do with what you got" Minho deadpanned. Jisung hummed and started shoving anything he could into the bag.

Their plan backfired a bit, Changbin and Seungmin were the ones with the proper bags and were meant to be the ones to go in and take the stuff.

It had been six years since Minho had properly met Jisung. Since they became roommates and his life had completely changed.

Was his life changed for the better? Sure he was a billionaire now but at a cost of being part of the most wanted mafias in the world.

But working alongside Chan was great since the older always had the best plans to keep them undercover completely so there was never a worry.

And him and Jisung?

"Okay, they're all dead" Hyunjin announced as he walked into the volt. Jisung and Minho turned to him. "All of them?" Jisung asked.

Hyunjin shrugged "Maybe? I don't know Changbin kicked one and he moved a bit" He replied and gasped as he walked over to a stack of money.

"Dude, joining the mafia was the best choice ever" He laughed. The others walked in behind him.

"You say that as if you don't have to risk your life every now and again" Seungmin rolled his eyes "Bag has a bit of blood on it" He raised the bag that was half drenched in blood.

Minho shrugged "It'll do" He hummed. Chan took the plastic bag from him "Keep the stuff in the plastic bags, incase blood gets on them" He explained.

Everyone followed suit and cleared out the volt and thus ending their mission.