Thirty Six🥀

After leaving off the kids in the city centre with undercover citizens who were just members of the mafia taking care of the children till people started coming around, Jisung was dropped back to the dorms along with Changbin and Seungmin.

"I am so tired" Seungmin yawned as he wiped his face that had blood splattered on it.

Changbin hummed "Tell me why I ended up in the mafia?"

Seungmin looked at him. "Because you're parents are in debt-"

"Seungmin" Changbin glared. Seungmin shrugged "What? I'm only saying"

Jisung kept quiet. Seungmin was the first to leave as he was in the first year dorms.

He waved goodnight and left the two to walk to the second year dorms.

Jisung pouted "I wish I was dormed in the first year dorms.. It's so much effort to walk another two minutes"

Changbin rolled his eyes. "Then you wouldn't have become friends with Minho hyung" Jisung looked at him. "I probably would have"

"Um. You probably wouldn't have" Changbin replied. Jisung scoffed as his mind wandered back to Chan's suggestion of a break.

"Hyung. You took a break from the mafia right?" He asked. Changbin nodded "Yeah. I took a month off, I wanted to spend time with Minho and Hyunjin more"

Jisung nodded. "What if I did?" He asked. Changbin looked at him. "You thinking about it?"

Jisung shrugged. "Maybe" He sighed. "Minho... Asked me to be his boyfriend" He felt a blush brush across his face. Changbin asked and nudged him "Okay lover boy"

Jisung groaned "Hyung" He whined. Changbin laughed "So you want to take a break to spend time with Minho hyung?"

Jisung nodded. "But I don't want to" He mumbled. "I need to keep going. If I let myself relax.. He could come back"

Changbin frowned. "Did that night really fuck you up that bad?" He asked referring to the night Jisung couldn't fight back the man.

Jisung nodded. "I've never felt so weak. One mention of my sister and I couldn't move" he mumbled. Changbin wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulder.

"Hey.. You are not weak Jisung" He stated. "You know that right here" He pointed at Jisung's chest. "You are a fucking insane ball of fire" He laughed.

Jisung smiled lightly. "Thanks" He looked down at the ground. "I can't let myself relax" he shook his head. "He threatened us hyung"

Changbin furrowed his brows. "What? When?"

Jisung sighed again. "He threatened me really... He knows about Minho" he mumbled. "He threatened to take him away"

Changbin scoffed "Jisung. That's such an empty threat"

They had entered the building by now and were standing in front of Changbin's dorm room.

"I'm scared that he won't be there when I go upstairs" Jisung let out a breath. Changbin stayed quiet for a moment. He had never seen Jisung look so worried in his life.

Jisung was classifying himself as weak because he began to care about the way people's actions and words effected him.

Changbin had never seen Jisung that way. Jisung was always what death feared. Jisung never cared that they were wanted all over South Korea and other countries.

Jisung never cared about most people around him and would just kill them if he had no use for them. Jisung never cared about anything.

Yet here he stood in front of his hyung, nearly shaking at the thought of not seeing Minho when he went to his dorm.