Ten🥀

Minho hesitantly left the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He held his sweaty clothes against his chest - much to his dislike - and made his way to his room.

Jisung still sat on the sofa. He looked over at Minho who stood still when he was looked at.

Jisung looked him up and down confused. "Why are you covering your chest?" He asked. Minho gulped lifting the clothes off of him feeling stupid.

"I forgot.. To um.. Bring another pair of clothes... With me" He mumbled. Jisung hummed "So you didn't want me to see you practically naked" he nodded to himself.

Minho shook his head "No! It's not that I just-" He paused when he saw Jisung look at him amused. "Uh-"

"So you'd like me to see you naked?" Jisung asked. Minho went red again and ran to his room.

He could hear Jisung laughing outside. He left out a sigh and got into a pair of pajamas.

Once he came back out of his room with his dignity tainted, he went over and sat down beside Jisung. He didn't know why he did but he felt like he had to.

Jisung looked at him again. "Hey" He smiled. Minho smiled back "Hi" he looked at the TV which was playing a crime documentary.

Jisung saw the slight interest Minho had as he began to watch it. "You know these things are so dramatic" He rolled his eyes. Minho glanced at him. "They are?"

"Mhm. Well I think so" Jisung shrugged looking back down to his phone. "They make it seem like we're insane when we just kill people you know"

Minho furrowed his brows. "But that is.. Insane?" he questioned. Jisung raised his head and looked at Minho again. "How? It's not like there's a whole motive behind some of the kills you know? You just go and shoot, job done"

Minho cleared his throat "That's exactly why it's insane" Jisung tilted his head. "Oh? It is?" he asked. "Maybe I am insane then" he shrugged.

Minho looked back to the TV screen not wanting to think of Jisung killing people. He looked like a marshmallow right now wrapped up in a blanket with messy hair and a pair of blue light blocking glasses on.

He looked so cuddly that Minho couldn't even phathom to think that Jisung had killed people let alone beaten up someone.

"Jisung" Minho thought about the story Hyunjin told him. "Did you beat up someone in school last year? And if so.. Why did they disappear?"

Jisung hummed and giggled a little. It was cute but the thought behind it was evil. "Oh he got on my nerves" He shrugged. "He kept calling me suicidal and shit like that thinking he was funny"

Minho listening closely. That guy must've been an asshole. No wonder Jisung beat him up.

"Then one day I just had enough and he got up in my face and so I slammed his head into my desk and just beat him up" He shrugged. He turned off his phone and looked at Minho who looked back with sympathetic eyes.

"Don't tell me you're sad for me" Jisung laughed. "No one should be bullied that way though" He frowned.

Jisung shrugged "Not my problem" He laughed. "I killed him"

Minho froze. "You.. What?" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Do I have to spell out everything to you? I killed him Minho, do you think I'd just let some fucker walk around making fun of me? No I finished him off"

Minho was stunned. Jisung smiled then "So if you anyone tries to hurt you. I'll hurt them simple" He added. Minho furrowed his brows.

"Why would you do that?" Minho asked. Jisung got close to his face "Cause I like you Minho"

Minho went red. "And don't say 'you what' again or else I'll kill you"

Minho chuckled awkwardly. "You wouldn't kill.. Someone you like... Right?" he asked. Jisung shrugged "Not if you don't get on my nerves"

Minho nodded. "I'm gonna go sleep" He got up. Jisung gasped "Can we sleep together?"

"Maybe another time" Minho replied scared that if he bluntly said no his life would be cut short.

Jisung pouted. "Okay" he got up as well. "Can we walk to class together tomorrow?" He asked.

Minho nodded. "Alright" He mumbled.

Once he said good night to Jisung he went to his room. Once the door was closed he let out a breath.

What the fuck just happened? Jisung liked him? Jisung killed someone? Why was he suddenly so attached to Minho?

So many questions with so little answers. It was all too quick. Minho thought about it for a moment.

Maybe that's exactly what Jisung wanted. Someone quick to mess with. Minho knew he was being wrapped around Jisung's finger every second that went by.

Jisung was charming in a twisted way. And oddly enough Minho liked it.

Minho thought long and hard about Jisung when he started to either become delusional or just sleepy.

But he realised Jisung would actually kill someone for him. Minho felt like he was in some movie. He went to text Hyunjin but stopped himself.

Hyunjin probably had zero interest. He still went to text him to see if he was okay though after the lunch scene.

Hyunjin😃

Hey hyun
Are you okay?

Oh you finished with your
New boyfriend?

Jisung isn't my boyfriend

You two looked so cuddly
So I wouldn't be shocked
Go ahead and lie to me
You probably always have🙄

Hyunjin it's not like that

Then what is it like?
Because I thought you
wanted nothing to do with Jisung

And now you're inviting him to sit with us?
You know he's dangerous right?

I know

You know????
And yet you still don't have sense to leave him alone

It's... Complicated

Look I'm sorry but I can't
tell you why it's complicated either

Ofc you can't
Whatever hyung
I don't see the point in texting you

Hyunjin wait
Seen.

Don't leave me on seen
Seen.

Hyunjin I'm sorry...
Delieved.

I'm sorry.. Goodnight x
Delivered.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Heyyyy

Hehehe how are you? Hope you're well as per xx

Have a good day or night xxx