Fourty Seven🥀

Changbin grew worried after two days of Minho being missing.

He worried about his best friend but mostly Jisung. Jisung looked exhausted.

He looked like a corpse going around and he scared Changbin to the core because he didn't know how Jisung was takin care of himself.

He already had a guess he wasn't but he didn't know how bad it was.

Everyone sat at the lunch table in a odd silence the last few days. Hyunjin cracked a joke every now and again but everyone was so distraught over the fact Minho went missing that not everyone paid attention to the poor jokes.

And here they sat in silence again. The loud lunch room surrounding them was a big contrast to their table.

"Jisung.. You haven't touched your food" Hyunjin mumbled breaking the silence. Everyone glanced over at Jisung who just stared at his tray.

He didn't move or speak.

Changbin frowned. "Have you eaten today?" he asked. Jisung once again didn't move. "Ji" Changbin urged an answer.

Jisung then shook his head for a split second. Changbin sighed "Have you been eating?"

Jisung shook his head again. Hyunjin frowned "I'm sure hyung's okay Ji, Ahria told me it was family business" he replied.

Jisung glanced over at Hyunjin and Hyunjin shivered. Jisung's gaze was stone cold and dead. He was lifeless.

Felix gulped a little. "I'm sure he's okay" He mumbled. Jisung looked at him. Changbin put an arm around the younger. "Minho's strong Ji, believe me, he's okay"

Jisung fell into Changbin's hold. He hadn't seen Jisung like this before. You'd swear he was going through a break up or even a divorce.

Seungmin took Jisung's hand into his and rubbed small circles on the back of his hand. "We'll find him" he smiled.

Jisung just nodded feeling tired. "But if he was here I don't think he'd want you skipping meals" Seungmin pointed out. Jisung glanced at his food. "... I feel sick" he said so quietly that only their table could barely pick up on it.

Changbin frowned more and held the boy closer. "You're just hungry Ji" He mumbled. "You have to eat or you won't be able to find him" he added.

Jisung looked at his tray of food like it was the thing that took Minho away from him. He moved out of Changbin's hold and left the table.

Felix watched him leave the lunch room with immense guilt. He knew Minho was okay... Okay-ish.

He knew nothing had happened to the older but he had to keep where he was a secret. He took out his phone and opened a chat with Minho on a new phone that the older had been given.

  M.

Hyung
I have a question

About?

Jisung

Is he okay?

No
Not at all
He looks broken hyung

....
Fuck i wish I was there to tell him I'm okay

I want to tell him you are
But he doesn't believe us
I said to him that you're surely okay
And he just looked at me and omg