Fourty🥀

When Minho returned back to the dorm, he was surprised to see Jisung there.

"I'm back Ji" He spoke over toward the younger boy who just zoned out staring at the TV that wasn't playing anything.

Minho furrowed his brows in confusion as Jisung hadn't moved. He was like a statue.

As Minho walked into the dorm room more, he heard the bathroom door open revealing Changbin.

Minho looked at him even more confused. "Oh hyung, you're back" He smiled.

Minho nodded "Uh.. Why are you here?" He asked. Changbin looked over at Jisung and then back at Minho. "Um.." He didn't know what to say.

"We were.. Talking?" Changbin obviously lied. Minho rolled his eyes "Seo Changbin tell me what's going on"

Changbin sighed. "Okay maybe Jisung went a little cray cray" He said as he sat Minho down at the kitchen table.

Minho furrowed his brows "What do you mean?" He asked. Changbin looked down at his hands that rested on the table.

"Well.. Jisung does the like.. Um..torturing part of what we do and well he went insane tonight and... Yeah" He rambled out. Minho's eyes widened.

"What did he do?" He asked. Changbin shook his head "I can't tell you that" He replied. Minho gave him a look "Changbin" he said sternly.

"Well he usually just beats the shit out the people but.." Changbin was hesitant. Minho sighed "Just tell me, nothing can surprise me anymore" He replied as remembered what he found out at his uncle's house.

Changbin gulped "He like.. Started stabbing the guy.. And like.. We had to go in and pull him away because he was about to cut off his limbs even though he was already dead"

Minho stayed silent. Changbin looked at him. "I know you're sort of dating and I didn't want to make Jisung seem fucking insane... You already know he's killed people but this was on another level"

Minho gulped back a little. "Oh.. Right.. Uh.. Is he okay?" He asked.

Changbin shrugged "After we pulled him away he just went completly silent and just spaced out.. He's been like that for three hours"

"Right..." Minho mumbled.

Changbin sighed "Chan hyung wants him to take a break.. Jisung hasn't taken a break since he started and.. Now we're all worried"

The two looked over at Jisung who continued to stare at the TV with no hopes of moving. He was like a statue, like a photo caught in time.

Minho got up and went over to him. He stood just by Jisung's side, not fully in front of him but close enough to be nearly there.

He looked at his boyfriend's face and the only thing he could compare Jisung to was a doll. He looked lifeless.

As if what he had done had taken out every single piece of himself. Minho looked over at Changbin. "Has he ever done this before?"

Changbin walked over. "He spaces out a lot and before he used to space out for a long time too but not hours" He explained. "But that was only when we started to think if he was a psychopath" He added.

Minho hummed. "So he hasn't been like this since when?"

"15" Changbin replied. Minho nodded. He sat down beside Jisung. "There's a ramen bowel in the cupboard.. Can you make that for him? I'll try and see if I can help him here"

Changbin nodded. "He's aware of everything around him when he spaces out though.. So I don't know why he hasn't come back out of it" He said as he went to the kitchen.