Thirty Seven🥀

Minho was the first of the two to wake up.

He vaguely remembered talking to Jisung while being half asleep. But when he felt a slight weight over his waist and soft breathing behind him, he gathered Jisung was actually there and he didn't dream of that conversation.

He slowly turned around in his place to look at Jisung. The sun was shining into his room, lighting it up in a cozy winter morning hue.

When Minho saw Jisung face however, he saw the little specks of blood that had dried in by now onto Jisung's skin. Minho felt his heart sink slightly as he could only imagine what Jisung had done last night.

Jisung didn't have a top on and Minho for some reason began to feel flustered by it. He had seen him without one before but now having Jisung as his boyfriend made it more intimate.

Minho's eyes widened. Fucking hell, he's my boyfriend

He mentally panicked as he realised that. He let out a small breath and brought his hand up to Jisung's face to push back some strands of hair that had fallen slightly down.

His fingers laced into Jisung's hair which was ever so soft and fluffy. Minho looked at Jisung's face in great detail. He looked at his forehead, eyebrows, eyes, eyelashes, nose, cheeks - where he spotted a small little mole on one of them - and his lips.

Jisung looked so peaceful while he slept. But even if he was sleeping - he looked exhausted.

Minho lightly caressed his cheek and saw some of the little dots of blood smudge out a little. He looked at his thumb and saw a faint tint of red on it.

Jisung stirred in his sleep a little. His brows scrunched together and his grip on Minho tightened.

Minho watched him softly, almost falling asleep himself until he saw Jisung starting to sweat. Minho gulped a little as Jisung began to breath unevenly.

"Ji?" Minho shook him a little. "Jisung" He said a little louder. "Ji-"

Jisung woke up in a flash and stared at Minho with complete fear. He let out a sigh of relief and hugged Minho close. Minho became flustered instantly as he was held.

"I thought I lost you" Jisung mumbled. Minho furrowed his brows. "Lost me?" He asked. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Jisung shrugged "Maybe. That seems so childish though"

"Nightmares happen to everyone Ji" Minho pulled back a little so he could see the boy's face. Jisung sighed "I'm glad you're okay"

Minho hummed "And what about you? Are you okay? You have blood all over your face"

Jisung brushed his cheek a little with his fingers. "You didn't let me take a shower" He replied. "It was cute though. You were so clingy" He teased making Minho groan in annoyence.

"Oh my god stop" He covered his face. Jisung chuckled "What time is it?" He asked. Minho shrugged "My phone is on the bedside table"

Jisung hummed and sat up in the bed before reaching for Minho's phone. He turned it on and checked the time "Fuck. Did we sleep in?" he asked.

Minho shrugged "Did we?" He sat up and leaned his head into Jisung's shoulder as he looked at his phone. "Oh fuck we did.. It's already afternoon"

Jisung sighed and turned off Minho's phone. He rubbed his eyes "I'm so tired"

"How was the mission?" Minho asked. He didn't exactly want to know but he felt like asking might be of some comfort after the way Jisung acted from his nightmare.

Jisung shrugged "It was fine" He mumbled. Minho hummed "Everything went okay?" He asked.

Jisung shrugged again. "I guess" he spaced out slightly.