Fifty Two🥀

Minho burst out laughing as Felix fell onto the ground.

Felix looked over at him and glared "Oi, don't laugh at your trainer!" he shouted.

Minho raised his hands. "I'm not" He said through a laugh. Felix got up. "You'll regret that"

Suddenly Felix ran up to Minho and knocked him onto the floor. "Woah wha-" Minho was caught off guard.

Felix went to throw a punch but Minho dodged it and kneed Felix in the stomach. Felix let out a yelp before he was pushed over with Minho on top of him.

Minho then took out a dagger from the back of his jeans and landed it right beside Felix's head, cutting a few strands of hair. Felix stared at him in utter shock and amusement.

"You've been practicing" He laughed. Minho hummed as he took the dagger away from the ground.

Felix sat up and looked at him. "Having a dagger on you without me knowing? That's foul play" He sent a look. Minho shrugged "I learn things from the best"

Felix furrowed his brows. "Well that isn't me cause I never just carry a dagger around-Oh" He cut himself off as he realised who Minho meant.

"You mean Jisung?" Felix asked. Minho nodded. "He always has one on him" He shrugged. "Its weird but I feel like I'm closer to him if I have one with me"

Felix frowned a little. "Oh" Was all he could reply.

Minho took a breath. "Do you think he hates me now?" He asked. Felix shrugged "I'm not sure" He sighed. "I'm not gonna say he doesn't"

Minho nodded. "Do you think I'll see him at that fight next week?"

Felix hummed. "Maybe" He knew fully well he would. "What if you do?" He asked.

Minho shrugged "I haven't seen him for three weeks Felix, this is killing me" He sighed.

Felix nodded "Well... You may as well show him what you can do" He shrugged.

Felix was so worried for the older. He knew of the plan. Kangjae had held a meeting the day before and ever since, Felix had been teaching Minho for hours and hours.

Minho could withstand the long periods of training but that didn't mean he wasnt tired either.

Felix got up. "Come on, let's go again"

"What? Felix we've been at this for four hours-"

"And that's no place to stop. Hyung you realise you're gonna have to go up against a rival mafia who show no mercy for us after only three weeks of training??"

Minho looked down at his hands. "I know"

Felix sighed. "And don't even think Jisung shows any mercy either. Last time I saw him, he used his dagger over and over into one of my friends necks" he folded his arms.

Minho looked at him shocked. "He.. What?"

Felix took Minho's dagger and in a swift move, he pulled Minho by the hair and placed the dagger right by his neck. The sharp tip against the skin.

Minho gulped. Felix then tapped the dagger lightly against his neck. "Stab. Stab. Stab" he mimicked what he had saw Jisung do.

Minho remained frozen. He found it hard to imagine Jisung doing that to anyone. Maybe because he never saw him do that, he only heard about it.

Felix threw the dagger into Minho's lap. "And if Jisung is the way he is, he might not even know it's you when he sees you"

Minho gulped and got up. "Then.. Show me what to do"

+. - +. - +. - +. - +. -

Hey hey heyyyy

I should really stop drinking alcohol I feel sick now

But imma double update cuz this one was short frrr

Love yalll

Have a great day or night xx