Chapter 40: The Battle And Wrath Of The Reaper

Yato currently, right now is standing in the middle of a forest only that of a few minutes away from Tsunade.

As Yato had proceeded, to crack his knuckles which infront of him is the one hundred and forty sound ninja infront of him.

"Let's do this" Yato said as then one of the sound ninja had thrown a kunai.

Which Yato had proceeded to catch a the thrown ninja tool and had thrown it back, but doing it so fast that he had attached a smoke bomb to the end.

"Guys ru-!" the sound ninja didn't get to finish as then the smoke bomb had exploded out and then quickly, some of the sound ninja had jumped up and out of the smoke and onto the tree.

"Where is he?!" one of the sound ninja on the tree's asked looking down at the area full of smoke which after a few seconds, cleard it showed Yato standing in the middle having zero injuries on him.

With Yato standing in the middle of many knocked out sound ninja, as he casually is holding one by the collar knocked out as well which had suprised the other sound ninja.

"Thirty down, that leaves one hundred and ten of you guy's left" Yato said as he had let go of the sound ninja he held by the collar as he only knocked them out as over, the past years he has only been knocking out those who came after him and Tsunade.

As to Yato it is simply pointless in taking a person's life, so he knocks them out only unless a person is to do something that crosses the line well he won't show any mercey.

"You bastard!" the sound ninja yelled out as he and some more other sound ninja jumped down from the tree's and rushed at Yato, who only let out a sigh as he had procceded to take each one of the ninja out.

With Yato only needing one clean blow to incapacitate the sound ninja, that came up to him to try and attack him. Which he had done, this so fast that his fist had seemed like that of a blur knocking twelve of the ninja's out in a blur.

"Now that makes, ninety-eight left" Yato said as he looked at the other sound ninja in front of him as he then let out a sigh

"I suggest you either, leave now or come at me" Yato said as he then saw some of the sound ninja then jump up from the tree's there being twenty and each preforming hand signs.

"""Wind Style: Air Bullets!!!""" the sound Ninja said as they each released multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed all aimed at Yato, who didn't move from his sam spot and simply preformed his hand signs at a great speed which it seemed like he didn't make hand signs at all.

"Fire Style: Phoniex Flow Jutsu" Yato said as he had released huge volley of small fireballs into the air which, had then clashed with the air bullets casuing an explosion in the air casuing a screen of smoke.

As the sound ninjas had landed down they didn't see their, target who was just in one place a second ago but now he is gone.

"Where did he go?! Did he run off?!" a sound ninja had asked looking around.