I Messed Up.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

MAY'S POV:

The silence is loud around us, Nick is infront of me, staring me in the eyes.

"Did you read my note?" Nicks says, smiling at me

I stiffen. Tom looks at him confused and let's out a chuckle, putting his arm around my waist,

"I think you have the wrong person" He says, kissing my forehead, I look away. Nicks face drops, I look away from him.

"No, I'm sure I have the right person, right May?"

He had the angriest face, I knew I screwed up, how could I be so stupid.

Tom backs away a bit

"What?"

"It's nothing Tom, don't worry about it" I say, giving him a reassuring smile, but Nick doesn't give it up.

"No, your little girlfriend here cheated on you" He says, looking Tom in the eyes, my heart sinks. "With me"

I tun to Tom, he's in complete shock, but then the anger sets in.

"He's lying, right May?" He says to me, letting out a small chuckle

I just stand there, panicked.

He just shakes his head, teary-eyed, and walks off.

I try to follow him but turn to Nick first

"I'm sorry, but that was a dick move."

I run after Tom,

"Tom please"

He pushes me away,

"Just go away May." He continues to walk to his car and drove off, I just stood there. Well done May, well done. I had a little amount of money with me, not enough for a taxi, nor a bus ride, only choice was to walk.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After 20 mins of walking, I finally made it home, Georgs car wasn't there, neither was Tom's. I was alone, again. I walked into the house and took off my shoes straight away, walking up to my room, dropping everything and flopping onto my bed, letting out small sobs that turned into a large flow of tears. I hadn't cried this much in ages. Maybe it was better this way? Maybe it wasn't meant to be?

I mean it wasn't completely my fault, I thought he did cheat on me, so I had no other thoughts but revenge.

But even if he did, I shouldn't cheat back, that's childish.

EVERYTHING IS MY FAULTT

nothing is my fault, right?

I don't know what to do anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TOM'S POV:

I walked into the house, slamming the door and storming upstairs, throwing the small gift I had gotten for May onto the floor and kicking it, sitting onto my bed

"FUCK" I screamed, punching the wall next to me, leaving an indent in the wall. My eyes teared up and I started to cry, I hated showing these emotions.

Why the fuck would she do that? I mean, she talked to me about rhe photo, but he didn't say when she cheated with him. It could've been before that photo, plus, it wasn't even real, she has no right to do that as a reaction.

I guess I know how girls felt when I played them, shitty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER

3RD PERSON POV:

May hadn't left her room since the argument, which was 2 days ago, not eating, only drinking water. Georg was getting a bit worried, but he gave her some space.

Tom had been more silent than usual, spacing out at practice, not getting as much sleep as before.

They were both in rough shape.

MAY'S POV:

May laid there in her bed, dry tears on her face, before her phone buzzed.

She looked down at her phone

From Tom.

She opened the message, it was long, bad sign.

Hey May, I know we ended off
Om bad terms, and I think that with all that has happened, we should go back to remaining as friends.

We had our good times but there are too many complications with our relationship, including Georg death staring me every moment I'm with you...

I'm sorry it had to end like this, but I would be more than happy to Continue ad friends, because I know that I do not want to give you up, not as a friend.

I read the message, tearing up, laughing at the joking bits, yes, this made me extremely sad that our relationship was ending, but glad that he wanted to be friends still. He was in the complete right to want to end our relationship, and as much as I didn't want it to end, it was the best thing, for the both of us.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER IM SUPER TIRED AND IVE RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR NOWWWW, ILL GIVE U MORE CHAPTERS TMR, HOPE U LIKE THE JUICYNESS SO FAR, LOVE YOU ALL

Dessy 💕