I need you.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

MAY'S POV:

Our lips inch closer and closer, I stop, but Tom pulls me in, our lips colliding into one another, my heart is thumping so much, this is what I've been wanting. He's my addiction. His tongue slips into my mouth, I slip mine into his, exploring every inch of his mouth while he does the same to mine. He pulls me onto of him, now on his lap. He holds my waist and we pull away to catch our breaths.

"Tom..." I say, out if breath "we shouldn't do this"

He looks at me in the eyes

"May.." I look at him. "I need you."

--------------------!! SMUT !!----------------------

Those words sent shivers down my spine. Our lips clashed together once again, his hand trailing up to my top, pulling it up with eagerness. He throws it onto the floor and takes his off too, I admire those abs, perfect. Every inch of him is perfect. He lays me down and climbs ontop of me, kissing my neck, and sucking on it, leaving hickeys all over it. He kisses further down my body, leaving hickeys as he goes. He reached my pants and started to take them off, revealing my underwear, and kissing me through them, I arch my back in lust, god it felt amazing.

He took his pants off too, leaving him in his underwear aswell. I could see his growing member already. He climbed back ontop of me, kissing me and slowly unclipping my bra, gently taking it off, revealing my boobs. He squoze one before sucking on my nipple, making me let out small suttle moans, he made his way back up to my lips and started to rub my clit from the outside of my underwear. I moaned into the kiss, he slipped my underwear off and I started to rub his member, feeling him growing as I did so. I could hear him letting out small groans as I did this, I rubbed faster, and his hand stopped mine, pulling his underwear off and rubbing himself against me, I hold onto his back, he looks me in the eyes for approval, I nod yes and he pushed himself into me, causing me to moan really loud and grip onto his back, scratching him.

He adjusts himself before moving, thrusting in and letting out whimpers as he goes, I, let out moans, getting louder when he pushes against my sweet spot. He began to speed up, I could feel myself getting closer to my climax, I knew he was too.

"Fuck" He whispers under his breath,

His thrusts become harder but sloppier, he pushes in with one more thrust and we both groan in pleasure.

---------------!! END OF SMUT !!----------------

We clean ourselves up, both having our turns in the shower, afterwards, we both lay in my bed, cuddling into eachother, I look up to him

"Tom" I say

He looks down at me

"What are we?"

Silence.

"I really like you May, I really do, I'm willing to take another chance, but you need to promise to never do what you did, ever."

I smile at him, giving him a kiss

"I promise love" I say, before resting my head on his chest, he kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next morning to Tom beside me, still sleeping like a peaceful baby, he's so cute when he sleeps. I kiss him on the head before getting up from my bed and picking out an outfit for the day, today wasn't that busy, just some recording for the album, maybe go out to eat?

 I kiss him on the head before getting up from my bed and picking out an outfit for the day, today wasn't that busy, just some recording for the album, maybe go out to eat?

(Fit)

I get dressed and head downstairs, I see Georg on the couch watching TV, I walk into the kitchen and grab something to eat, just as a quick snack,

"Morning sleepy head" Georg says, walking into the kitchen from the living room

"Looks like you and Tom made up eh?" He says

I choke on my snack

"What do you mean?" I say, awkwardly laughing

"His cars in the front, did he stay here last night?"

Phew, I thought he heard us...

"Yeah, we talked and watched a movie"

I smile at him, he smiles back

"I'm glad you guys made up, he makes you happy, and that makes me happy."

I look over to him

"AWWWWW" I say, he rolls his eyes and laughs, I walk over to him and give him a big hug

"I knew you had a soft spot for us" I say giggling, he playfully punched my shoulder,

"But if he messes up or you mess up, I won't be happy, so don't " He says, with a fake serious tone

I pat him on the back

"I know"

I kiss him on the cheek and walk upstairs, going back into my room, walking into a sleepy Tom, I giggle and he looks up at me

"Morning sleeping beauty" is say, passing him a drink that I got for him, he groans,

"I've got a few plans today, wanna tag along?" I say to him, he immediately smiles

"I'd love to" I give him a kiss on the head,

"Now go get clothes from yours, meet me at my studio for 10"

I say, giving him a nudge, he stands up and gives me a kiss, before leaving my room and heading to his car, driving to his house.

I ask Georg to give me a lift to the studio, he annoyingly rolls his eyes and drives me there, I thank him, getting out of the car and walking into the studio, I got here at 9, I had some time to myself before the band and Tom gets here, might aswell practice my new songs while I wait,

I practice some of my new songs, over and over, getting the right tune and timing for each lyric. I then check the time, 9:40

"Ughh" I say, "still 20 mins to go" I decide to head to the shop across the road, to get the band and Tom a few things, since it will be a few hours without a break. And they ALWAYS steal my stuff.

I grab 2 chocolate bars for each of them, a giant bottle of water for them, but coke for Tom. A packet of their favorite crisps/chips (I'm British you Americans) I also grab myself the same as them, paying and walking back to the studio, I put them all in separate bags and place them on the sofa, u then sit down and wait for the band to arrive, also waiting to see Tom again.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆