Chapter 12: Living Tsundere

Xave POV

"Apparently, there's a replacement for this thing." Kuya Vieq said without emotion, looking at where the item was supposed to be. It seems like he's teasing Kuya Savi, who looks like he's getting angry. Why do I always speak without thinking first? Mic, help me. ಥ⁠⁠_ಥ

[Calculating possible solution for master]..............

...These are the possible solutions:

- Run away now, but I think it's impossible in your current condition.

- Give that fella what it wants.

- Insist on what you want until you die.

[There are so many possible solutions, but for now, this is the only available option for you. Once you upgrade your overall stats, you can do whatever you want as long as they are not important to you.]

Mic, why do I feel like you're becoming harsher towards me as time passes? I fed you properly and dressed you up nicely--oh wait, you're a bot and I can't even touch you. Hehe.

While I still have Kuya Vieq's back, I peeked to the side and had the courage to refuse Kuya Savi even though I know he'll get angry.

"Ohm, Kuya Savi, just give me the money, and I'll buy it outside. Not yours, of course. I want to buy it for you, but it's your money." I hesitantly suggested while looking at his expression.

"Ohm." He nodded slightly and handed me his card. His expression seemed to soften, so I immediately took it from him and went out from behind Kuya Vieq.

"Rio, go with her." I heard Kuya Savi say in the hallway as I walked away. We looked at each other and tried to hold back our laughter. HAHAHA, Kuya Savi is a living tsundere. He's so cute.

"Let's go, it's getting dark." Kuya Rio said, who was already ahead of me when we left the room without looking back. I looked at Kuya Vieq, who was also looking at me, so I smiled and said goodbye to him before leaving. He followed me out of the room, and we walked together down the long, quiet hallway. Even though it's quiet, I can say that this is one of the most comfortable moments I've had.