Chapter 14: A Plan for Now

Xave POV

I woke up to the sun's rays passing through the window. I didn't immediately get up from the bed and just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. I still feel bad about Mic. I had a question, but he avoided me.

My child is rebelling already ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ. He needs discipline and guidance, or else he'll grow up disobedient to his parents. Because of that, I need to read a parent's guide book. I'll buy one tomorrow, but for now, I'll get up.

I got up slowly and lazily walked to the balcony. My appearance right now doesn't show that I'm a brave soldier, but a lazy girl instead. Hehe.

When I breathed in the fresh air, my mind woke up. I leaned on the railings and pondered. I think I need to fix my schedule every day. I waste my time doing nothing but resting. This isn't good.

While Mic isn't here, I'll organize myself from the beginning. Xave's lifestyle isn't good, and it's not approved of me. She lacks discipline, and it's evident that she's protected by his family. But I'll change that. I can't continue like this; it feels like I've done something wrong.

"I'll take a shower first." I went straight to the CR and showered. I was about to grab the soap when I looked at my body. I think I'm falling in love with myself. Why is my body so beautiful? It's even adorned with a gentle face that doesn't suit my personality. It's making me cry. How can I carry this? I'm a tomboyish girl, after all I'm gonna taint Xave's pure aura. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

"Let's take a shower and finish this." After I finished showering and changing, I went out of my room and straight to the kitchen. My beloved food is waiting. Nyam nyam nyam. Hehehe.

A/n: Another chapter, guys. Charr. HAHAHAHA. Thanks to those who voted.