7. secrets revealed

****SMUT WARNING****

-SIX WEEKS LATER-

gilbert's POV

Now that Lia has moved on from her Father's death, and we have been sleeping in the same bed for six weeks. I think I might tell her how I feel.

It is a weekend, so no school and I think I am going to tell her before we go to bed tonight. 

Lia's POV

I am ready. Tonight I will do it. I am going to tell Gilbert what actually happened with Mr Phillips that day. I'm not over it but I don't think I ever will be so I better just get on with it.

"good morning bash"

"Good morning Lia"

"where's Gilbert, I woke up and he was gone"

"He is in the barn, I think chopping wood."

"oh okay, I will go and talk to him."

I go outside and I hear Gilbert chopping the wood, just like Bash had said. I enter the barn and I am surprised to Gilbert there with no coat, is he not cold?

"Hey roomie" I say

"Hey Lia, you wake up ok?"

"yeah. Why did you get up so early, And why aren't you wearing a coat, are you not cold?"

"I couldn't sleep and wood needed chopping, so I got up and started chopping some wood. you got a problem with that?"

"I do actually, see when you get out of bed it made your side cold, I turned over and then I was cold."

"Ahh I see, I see. You needed my heat to keep you warm"

was that a flirt? Did Gilbert just flirt with me? Does he like me back? Do I flirt back?

"y- well- um- I- d- u- wh- yes. yes that's what I am trying to say."

He steps closer to me.

"A lot of stuttering for someone who is sure about it"

"I am sure."

he steps closer again

"you are?"

Another step towards me. I don't step back.

"yes." I look up to him, he is stood right in front of me now.

he looks down at me

"I was going to tell you this earlier but I think now is suitable"

"and what's that Gilbert" I say.

he looks into my eyes closely. he leans closer

he is now so close that I can feel his breath on my face

He leans closer, and closer, until finally his lips touch mine.

the kiss ends and we pull away from each other. "You, like me?"

"ye-" I cut him off with another kiss. this one lasts longer. the feel of his lips on mine is what I've waited for, since I met this glorious boy.

"you like me back?"

"how could I not, with a face like that sleeping in the same bed as me"

"your so pretty Lia"

"I know"

we laugh.

we kiss again. well, I think now we are just making out.

we go inside and go into the bedroom. I see that Gilbert locks the door.

while he is at the door he takes off his shirt. normally our rule is to look away when the other is changing. but this time it was different. I can't look away. he sees me looking

"like what you see?"

"maybe"

he comes closer and takes my hand. he holds my hand up to his chest and I feel his muscles. he brings it down to his belly, that's one six pack alright...
0

then he brings my hand lower, to his crotch.

"you're hard"

"how could I not be, I have just been making out with the girl I'm crazy about."

I smile and pull him closer by his neck and kiss him some more. we sit down on the bed and our tongues tackle each other and his lips are so soft on mine.

he takes off my dress and I let him. I am sat in my under things. He has moved down from my lips to my neck and now I take off my underwear and I am now completely naked. moves from my neck back to my lips. we are quite aggressively kissing now. I take off his belt as we kiss and his trousers fall to the floor. he takes off his under wear and we are now both naked. he asks if I am okay and if we should proceed and I agree. he moves his hand down to my crotch, and he uses his thumb to slowly rub me while his palm rests on my belly.

the feeling can not be described. it is like an electricity flowing through my body and it feels good. he moves his hand round and slowly puts his ring and middle finger inside me.  I can't control myself at this point and I end up letting out a small moan. He pulls his fingers out.

"ready"

"yes. do it"

he inserts himself into me. He starts off slow and we are at pace. but then I can't control myself. this is like torture, why is he going so slow. I move my body and he starts going faster.

"I'm close, don't stop Gilbert"

"I won't darling"

he starts going so fast that I moan uncontrollably. I feel everything in my body go electric and i practically scream.

This man can do things.

he pulls out and I rub him until he finishes all over me.

"Are you okay?"

"yes, more than okay, I do need a shower though"