11. Hypnotised

~~SMUT WARNING~~

As Gilbert picks me up and throws me on the bed, I begin to unbutton his shirt.

One button,
Two buttons,
Three buttons,

"FUCK!" I hear a shout

I look up and see the horror on Gilbert's face. I look to where he is looking.

"Shit" I say.

Delphine is stood right in front of us. Holding Gilbert's book of parchment for school.

"Delphine, what are you doing in our room?" I ask as Gilbert puts a pillow over his crotch.

"Daddy asked me to get paper for him. I found some up there" she points to Gilberts desk, which she had moved a chair to reach.

"I see, so your daddy is in the house?"

"Yes silly! Where else would he be?"

"Oh I don't know honey, I was just wondering"

"Okay... hey uncle Gilbert?"

"Yes Delly?"

"Why we're you wrestling with aunty Lia?"

"Oh umm, we were just play fighting"

"But why did she try take your shirt off then?"

"Oh, well she, uh..."

"I spilled sauce on it earlier! I needed to take it off so I could clean it. Silly me!"

"Hahaha silly you!"

"Yes yes silly me, go give your daddy the parchment now okay?"

"Okay!"

She leaves the room

"Nice Save" Gilbert says.

"Thanks, I am skilled in the art of quickly making up lies"

"That's my girl" he smirks at me

He leans closer and slowly kisses my lips. It makes me feel so happy on the inside. Like everything bad that's ever happened to me has gone away.

"Go lock the door. I need to go to the bathroom quickly." I say.

I go to the bathroom and I hear him lock the door. While I'm in the bathroom I take off my dress so that I am now just in my underwear, nothing else.

I slowly open the door of the bathroom, hiding myself behind it, until I finally walk out. Gilbert's eyes widen as he sees me. I walk closer to him, my heart racing as I do so.

Don't mess this up for yourself Idalia.

He remains sat down on the bed. I remove the pillow from his lap. I can see the bulge through is trousers. I can't help but smile.

I can't believe what I am about to do, but here I am, on my knees, about to do it. My heart is racing and my pussy is throbbing. But that can wait. He pleasured me last time, so I pleasure him this time... it's only fair.

I look up at him smiling down at me as I undo his belt.

"You don't have to do this."

"I want to."

I pull down his trousers and then his
underwear.

Fuck I think that's one big cock

I take a hold of his bulging dick and I lean down towards it. I begin by licking it. I pull my tongue from the bottom to the tip, coating it with my saliva.

I hear small groans from above me. Coming from my beautiful boyfriend. I am doing this to him, I am making him weak, I could torture him and make him beg. I have complete control.

I suck on the end of his cock for a few seconds and proceed to shove it all in my mouth, I now Bob my head up and down, up and down.

"Faster" I hear him say through his breath.

I stop and look up at him.

"Beg"

I go back to what I was doing. I start to deep throat it. It touches the back of my throat which makes me gag. I ignore it and keep going. Up and down, up and down, it gets to a point where I shove it so far down my throat I can barely breathe.

"Please Lia, you're killing me," he says breathing very heavily now and moaning every few seconds.

I take it out of my mouth.

I stand up

"Take off your shirt." I order.

He does so.

While he does this I take off my under-dress.

I am now naked, and so is he.

"Lie down" I order, once again.

He smirks and does so.

I get on the bed and on my knees I kneel above his dick. I slowly crouch lower and insert his bulge into my hungry pussy.

I start off slow, grinding at his throbbing dick.

I know I am supposed to be the one pleasuring him, but some how, just looking at his face is making me hornier and hornier by the second.

"Idalia please, faster"

I feel I may have tortured him enough for now and I go faster. Now moaning myself.

He starts to groan and moan as loud as me the other night. I can't help but smile at the fact that I'm doing this to him.

We are now both very close, I am going so fast now I can not talk. Although I do hear a husky voice through heavy breaths come from the man I'm on top of.

"Don't stop, I'm so close"

I don't stop, in fact I go faster. Riding this man like he's a horse.

I hear his moans get louder and louder, then he stops and takes a long breath out.the sight of his eyes in mine tips me over the edge and I let out a moan that could probably be heard from the neighbours.

I fall off of him and land on the bed. Us both heavily breathing, trying to catch our breath.

"Was that good enough?" I ask

"Good enough? It was far more than that my dear, you had me begging, Lia you hypnotised me"

"Really? That good huh?"

He nods

"Well then, I guess I'm a natural."

I kiss him on the cheek and then go to get dressed.

"Love you" he says

"Love you too" I say back

I am truly, unconditionally in love with this man.