21. Trinidad

Lia's POV
-SMUT WARNING-

I am so exited that we are leaving for Trinidad today. I get up and start packing straight away.

"Lia why are you up it's 6:00 in the morning" I hear Gilbert say in a husky morning voice.

"Oh sorry to wake you I am just packing"

"Already? Our boat isn't until 4 in the afternoon"

"Yes but I am excited"

He laughs and sits up in the bed.

"Have you talked to bash?" I ask

"Yeah... I don't think he's gonna come my love, I'm sorry"

The feel of disappointment showers over me.

"Oh... well I guess that's understandable..."

"Hey it's going to be okay, we will still have fun"

"Oh yeah? What kind of fun..?"

He smirks and starts getting out of bed to walk towards me.

"Oh I think you know what kind of fun I'm talking about" he smiles as he walks toward me.

"Oh I'm not sure... you might have to show me..."

"Gladly" he says, looking down at me and starting to hold my body against his, before pressing his warm lips on mine.

Our kiss continues and quickly turns into a more passionate make-out-session

We move over to the bed and sit down on it, still kissing.

"Are you okay to do this? Are you feeling recovered enough? I don't want you to be hurt lia..." he says before we do anything.

"Gilbert. I am recovered. There's no need to worry ok? You can never hurt me."

"Okay... as long as you say so"

I stare into his eyes for a few seconds and then continue our kiss.

He seems to be kissing back quite passionately like he's been waiting for this moment for years and years and it's finally here.

I can feel his warm hands wrap around my body and pull me on top of him. I begin to unbutton his shirt as he tries to unzip my dress from the back. He fails and I laugh before unzipping it myself.

"You're so beautiful" he says to me after my dress is off.

All I do is smile and take off his shirt.

"So are you" I say as I look at his very defined abs.

"You like what you see?"

"Of course I do"

We both laugh a little and then lie down, I lie on my back and his kisses trace from my lips down to my neck, he gives me little kisses going all the way down to my breasts, he finds one of them and begins to kiss it.

He then puts my nipple in his mouth and he starts to suck it, this gives me an indescribable sensation and I let out a small sigh of joy. His tongue then stops what it's doing and his kisses begin their journey further down my body. He travels down my stomach and reaches my crotch. At this point my clit is screaming to be touched.

Gilbert traces his tongue, not touching but circling my clit, making me practically scream and beg on the inside. He licks my pussy like it's a snack.

He stops using his tongue to tease me and begins to kiss my clit. I let out a sigh of relief as he does this, but the sigh turns out to actually be a moan. Probably one that's too loud.