Perfect Day

Time skip: It is now the beginning of 1993

I woke up to the sound of Liam, Bonehead, and Guigsy playing a new song in the living room. I slowly got out of bed extremely hung over from last night. I went out to a gig at the boardwalk with Liam and it got a little crazy. I think me and liam kissed but it didn't matter when we did. It had only happened twice before and we have either been drunk or high both times. Except for that one time in sifters. We never thought anything of it because I was still really into Noel and Liam was hanging out with a girl. He was a great kisser but it didn't make me feel like I did with Noel. Noel had been on tour with inspiral carpets as a roadie but finally got back today after months of not seeing him (he got sacked). I could not wait to see him. He left in December of 1989 so we didn't have much time to be together before the tour so we decided to hold off on an official relationship until he got back. Before he left we would make out and go on dates. We never did IT though. I never have.

"Hannah!!" Liam shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Noel's home!" I quickly threw on some shorts, (I was only in a bra and underwear) and ran down the stairs almost falling. As soon as I saw Noel I jumped into his arms and hugged him. He fell back into the wall but he didn't mind. "Jesus Christ Hannah I missed you to love." He said with a chuckle. I was just running my fingers through his hair not letting go ever. He kissed my neck. "Get a fucking room" Liam snarled. What a cunt. 

I finally let go of Noel and dragged him up the stairs into my room. With no hesitation our lips met each others and he picked me up again. It felt so good to have him hold me again. His fingers tangled in my hair and I threw my arms around his neck. It was a slow make out sesh but they were the better ones. He said my name trying to get some air, practically moaning. "Hannah Hannah let me breathe." "Ugh fine" I say hopping down from his arms and holding his hand pulling him onto my bed to sit with me. "Why the fuck would you leave me for so long." I say staring into the eyes I longed to look at for months. "Believe me I wanted to go home almost every minute of it." He says playing with my fingers. "Almost?" I say with a smirk. "Well the minutes I wasn't writing songs about you." He says. "You wrote a song about me?!" I say very excited. "Of course, you're my muse, want to hear one?"