Stand by me

Still in flashback (Hannah's perspective-I promise last flashback of this):

I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt sick to my stomach when I realized what I've done. I felt even worse when I saw Liam on the floor asleep. I never wanted him to see me in that state. Too late now I guess. I started to cry. Looking at the bruise on my arm. Why did I take that shot, why why why. I quickly Put everything back in the brown bag (except weed of course) shoved it into a box under my bed. Still sobbing I took some Advil and tried to process my decision. I now had pure shite in my veins for what, a high? I could have had that if I just ignored the Heroin and smoked my weed. "Feeling alright?" A scruffy voice spoke. "Liam, it's not what you think." I said tears dripping down my face. "How long?" He sat on my bed. "How long have you been doing this?" "It was my first and only time last night, I promise to you Liam."  He shook his head. "Hannah you can't be doing that shite. I don't want to see you go through that cycle."  "I'm not, please believe me. I was feeling awful last night and Raymond said if felt good and I just thought once wouldn't hurt but I totally regret it now an-"  Before I could finish the rant Liam cut me off. "Woah woah woah,  Raymond as in the junkie from school? Why the fuck are you talking to that cunt?"  I explained to him the whole story of Raymond hooking me up with Simon and how all I wanted was weed. Liam believed me and pulled me into an embrace while I cried into his chest some more. "Please Liam never tell a soul. I hate myself for doing it. I just wanted to feel better about myself, maybe loose some weight." I said while my crying calmed down. "Hannah I promise to you I will never tell anyone. We're best mates, this is the kind of stuff we only keep between each other. And you don't need to loose weight your perfect." He said kissing the top of my head pulling me closer. Both arms wrapped around my back. I looked up at him. "Thank you Liam, l luvs ya." He slightly tensed at this but eventually smiled back at me. I'm so thankful for him.