Newfound Power

I slowly woke up to a man's voice that sounded oddly familiar.

"Winters your new training partner Shadow"

"Understood" I said back quickly

We got thrown in a training arena together something was familiar about him I just couldn't place it HYDRA had wiped my memory so much I had nothing left to remember. As winter pushed me into the shadows I tried using my powers but I wasn't fast enough. But when I stood up everyone was looking to see where I went. Im invisible, it must be one of the powers I got when I touched the stone and it took longer to form. I used it heavily to my advantage until he took out a pocket knife and sliced me across my face from my left eyebrow to the middle of my left cheek.

Three months later
12-16-1991

I had been on routine missions before but we were told this was the big one I put in my mask and got my weapons and powers ready and we went. Our mission was to kill Howard and Maria Stark to get the super soldier serum.

"Sanction and Extract" he said after brainwashing us with our different sets of words "No witnesses"

"Understood" me and winter said at the same time.

As we drove I thought of how I could climb in the trees and go invisible there. I still looked like a 10 year old girl so they wouldnt even know

"Im going in the trees" I say as I backflip off the bike.

As I run through jumping from tree to tree I look at the headlight to the car getting closer. Winter pops the tire and beats the man to death. I jump out and kill the woman. We break open the trunk and steal the super soldier serum.

Winter Soldiers POV

As we arrived I could hear her talking to the supervisor with the mission report that girl seemed like I knew her but maybe it was all just a weird dream.

Winter Shadow/Ginny POV

After each mission they wipe my memory I try to use my mind powers stop it but I can't seem to get past the barrier in my mind. As they put me in cryo I try to use my mind powers to mess with guards but its too late and I freeze from the inside out once again.