Coming Out of The Ice

December 2017
Wakanda

As I woke up I stretched and yawned Shuri was standing there.

"How long has it been" I ask

"A year" she says "A friends if Tony Stark has offered to take you in while you adjust to your surroundings in the 21st century, she live in Queens near Brookly-"

"Yes Ill go" I say visibly excited " Sorry I interrupted you"

"Its fine now go grab your stuff. Tonys helicopter is picking you up" I hadn't been in a helicopter since HYDRA.

"Ok" As I walked out I looked in Bucky's room. He was still in cryo. As I looked at him something clicked and I was flooded with memories of me and him before HYDRA.

"Don't let go Buck" a six year old me said while on a small bike.

"I won't, I promise" a 20 year old Bucky said. "If you can go 10 feet without my help we'll go get ice cream at the shop down the road"

"Ok" I say "you can let go now" I start pedaling and I stay up after I went for a while I hear my brother.

"Ok, Gin you can stop now" I pulled the brakes and stopped as he ran up behind he said "Lets go get some ice cream" I smiled at him.

"Thanks Buck" I said as I skipped down the road next to my big brother.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I kept walking outside. I squinted my eyes at the bright sun outside.

"Miss Kolotov" someone said. "Im Tony Stark a friend of mine's oddly attractive aunt has offered to take you in" I was a little weirded out by his wording but I got in the chopper and we took off. "So Elizabeth, you got a nickname or something other than Elizabeth"

"Yeah you can call me Liz, Mr. Stark" I said into the chopper head sets.

"So Liz where are you from" Mr stark said

"Im from Brooklyn, but I was in Russia for the last 80 years"

"How good are you in a fight" he asked

"Pretty good I was trained in the Red Room and HYDRA for a long time I picked up a lot."

"The Red Room? Were you trained with a Natasha Romanoff"

"Yeah, me and her got really close through notes passed through the loose bricks and training" I said. "I miss her alot, but I doubt shes alive only like 1 in 20 students survives  there. How do you know her"

"I worked with her for a long time, she was an Avenger so was I until Capsicle chose his old pal over us"

Bucky I thought as I thought about the memories of us.

"We're here" he said as we landed at a huge compound. There was a kid standing there he had to be about 14 or 15.

"Hi" he said as we got out "Im Peter" he said looking me in the eye. Im not good at keeping eye contact so I looked at his nose so it looked like I was.

"Hi, Im Gi-Liz" I said hoping he didn't notice the slip up.

"Hi Liz" a woman said from behind him "Im May Parker"