Back In HYDRAs Hands

1997
Plane to HYDRA base in Siberia

Winters Shadow POV

As I made my way to sit down on the plane it took off. I just stared at the guard the whole way clutching my mini duffel bag with all my belongings in it. As we started to our descent I got ready to get off the plane and watch them burn my stuff in front of me.

"Where are we going" I asked

"We have someone for you to see"

Winter Soldier POV

I watched as they brought a 12 or 13 year old girl in the room and pushed her in a chair then they spun the chair around

"Who are yo-BUCKY YOUR ALIVE" the girl yelled while trying as hard as she could to get out of her restraints. She had a long scar on her face and a lot on her arms from what the white t-shirt wasn't covering up.

"Who the hell is Bucky" I asked the girl

"Wha-WAIT please tell me that's a joke" she said as they pushed her in the chair and wiped her memory of anything. She screamed but it was muffled by the machine then they picked her up and threw her in a cell with no shadows just light.

"You're going to fight her once she wakes up, you understand" the man said

"I understand" I said coldy but secrectly I didnt want to but I HAD too.

"Shes awake get ready Soldier"

I started getting ready to fight no guns or bombs were allowed in training fights so I got knives and other tools to fight with. After they threw her in she started at me with moves I didnt know that it looked like she had practiced for years. Then she blasted my across the room with her powers while she finished a backflip. Then her eyes glowed green and she played a memory I didnt even know I had.

"Dont let go ok" a little girl said that I vaguly recognized.

"I won't Gin, I promise" a 20 year old me said "If you can ride 10 feet without my help Ill buy you and me ice cream at the shop down the road" I said smiling

"Ok" she said confidently "you can let go now"

"Ginny, you doing it" I yelled down the street as she went. I went and met her where she stoped " well I guess we're getting some icecream"

"Yeah" she cheered " thanks Bucky" she said as she started to skip down the road.

The memory stunned me long enough for her to stab me right in the leg and in my arm that wasn't metal. I yelped in pain. As I went to stand up I realized where she stabbed me making it impossible to walk on my leg. She won by messing with my head.

Winter Shadows POV

"The Red Room trained you well I see" he said in a curious and crazy tone.

"Yes sir" I said cold and emotionless.

"Prep them both and dont wake them until we have a code 7"

Thenme and Winter got prepped for cryo freeze and went to sleep until we were needed by HYDRA next.