Zemo, Madripoor and Bars

As we arrived at the prison we got scanned in and I was asked how old I was. I lied and said I was 17 and I was really short. They didn't let anyone under 16 in the prison even with parental consent.

"We'll go talk to him" Bucky said looking at Sam and then me.

"Alone, you know what he did to you, he'll definitely try the same thing with her" Sam said worried

"I'll be fine" I said knowing that no one could control me anymore.

We walked into where Zemo was and looked around his cell

"Longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak-" he started

"Those don't work anymore" Bucky said

"I know, I just wanted to see how the old words affected the new you" Zemo said coming out of the shadows. "oh you brought the Winter Shadow" I looked down and cringed after not hearing that name in a long time. "I read all about you and your abilities, I doubt you've told your brother everything based on the confused look on his face"

"That's beside the point, we need to know how someone is re-creating the super soldier serum, and who it is" I said changing the subject away from all the horrors HYDRA had to offer.

He looked me in the eye and walked closer ot the glass. "You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this, lucky for you two I know where to begin"

After the rest of the conversation

We walked out and met up with Sam. Bucky tapped my hand and I threw the note down onto the floor with no one noticing and kept walking.

We got back outside and walked to car and drive away. They dropped us off at the entrance and we started walking towards a garage.

"So what did he say" sam asked

"Well its more what will he say than that" I said looking at Sam and then at Bucky.

"Don't you dare tell me that you two broke one of the most dangerous men out of prison" Sam said I could feel him getting pissed off without even reading his mind.

"He has valuable info and he said he knows where we can find the super soldier serum"

"Well how would you even do it"

"Well there's a protocol in place where if 2 prisoners start fighting then 4 guards have to respond" I said

"Well how would that even happen"

"Fights happen for a lot of reasons, say a threat was made" Bucky chimed in.

"And these things escalate" I continued. "2 start fighting and then people start taking sides and fighting. And with all that commotion it wouldn't be hard to slip down a hallway or two"

"And with all those body's flying around you could have a uniform on and get out of the building no questions asked" Bucky said finishing my thought.

"I don't like how chill you two are being about this it isn't normal" Sam said. Right when Sam finished the sentence Zemo cane strolling into the garage.

"Where even are we man" Sam said as he looked at Zemo

"You'll see" I said excitedly.

"I thought that was all hypothetical. I didn't think you would actually do it"

"Well-" Bucky said and then Zemo interrupted.

"If I may-" he started.

"NO" we all yelled at the same time and Bucky had a tone I had only heard once when he was really mad and pointing at Zemo.