Even More Problems

We walked back to where we were going in the first place. It was a safe house kinda thing in Latvia. We walked in and Sam and Zemo were hanging out in the living room. Bucky explained about how the dora milaje is there and how they want Zemo.

We started to talk about the Flag Smashers and what our plan is.

"Shes getting worse" Zemo said "I have the will to complete this mission, do the three of you"

"Shes just a kid" Sam said defending her

"Your seeing something in her that isn't there, your clouded by it. She's a supremacist, the very idea of super soldiers will always trouble people. Its that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers"

"Hey those are our friends your talking about"

"The Avengers not the Nazis" I said to clarify.

"Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her" Sam said

"The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals, anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop, she will escalate until you kill her or she kills you"

"Maybe your wrong Zemo" Bucky finally said "the serum never corrupted Steve"

"Touche, but there has never been another Steve Rogers has there"

"Well maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now" I said looking at Zemo

"And you give up your tour guide"

"Yes" I yelled back

"From my understanding Donya was like a pillar of the community right. So when I was a kid my TT passed away" Sam said

"Your TT" Bucky said leaning his head back in the couch

"Yeah my TT"

"Who is your TT"

"Fine when I was a kid my aunt passed away and the entire neighborhood got together for a ceremony. I was like a week long. Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya"

"Worth a shot" I said

"Your TT would be proud of you" Zemo chimed in as he pulled out some sort of candy "Turkish delight, irresistible"

We walked to the camp and Zemo stated talking about his past

"Shame what's become of this place" he said "when I was young we would come here for fabulous dinners and parties. I knew nothing about the politics at the time of course but I remember it being beautiful"

"Im gonna take a look around upstairs. See what you can find out here" Sam said about to walk away "and keep an eye on him"

"Ill stay out of your way"

"Come on Gin, let's go look around" he said we walked up to these people and started to ask around. "Donya, no" then we looked at Zemo as he talked to the children outside.

"The hell is he doing" I said watching him as Sam walked up to us

"Cute kids" Zemo said walking past us

We walked back to Zemos little mini mansion and sat down

"We got nothing, no ones talking about Donya" Bucky said as he walked to the couch

"Yeah its because Karli is the only one fighting for them" Sam said walking away "and shes not wrong"

"What do you mean"

"For 5 years people have been welcomed into countries that have kept them out using barbwire. There were houses and jobs. Folks were happy to have people around to help them rebuild and then boom just like that everything goes back to the way it was. To them atleast Karlis doing something"