In Wakanda

We arrived in Wakanda and I just looked around.

"This place is huge" I said in awe. We started walking toward a man with a guard next to him.

"Who's that" I ask

Bucky's POV

"You sure do ask a lot of questions" I said chuckling.

"Oh sorry" she said

"No its fine. He's King T'challa. I got framed for the bombing that killed his father"

"KING" she said with surprised look on her face.

"Yeah, but they don't bow here" I said because she was about to.

After we meet everyone

"Are you sure you have to do this Buck" steve asked concerned

"Until the programming is completely gone, then I'll come out. Right now I think its just better for everyone that I go under right now"

"Ok" he says. Then I lean back and feel the cold wash over me and slip into unconsciousness.

Winter Shadow's POV

I saw Bucky go under and then a girl namd Shuri looked to me

"So are we going to get your memory back"

"Hopefully" I say say excited to have a semi normal future after this.

"Lets get to work" over the next few hours we worked with these big machines I have never seen before. As we worked we talked about ourselves. After a few times through the machine and seeing things from Brooklyn in the 30s and 40s I was able to remember my real full name. Ginny Maureen Barnes. Barnes. Then I realized. Im related to the Winter Soldier. I also remembered my family.

"It was just me and my brother"

"Nice job remembering" she said in the nicest voice I had heard in years."Did you have any friends"

"No not before the Red Room" I said remembering Natasha

"Who did you meet in the Red Room" Shuri asked.

"A girl named Natasha Romanoff. We got close through notes that we pushed through loose bricks in my cell and her room" I said with a big smile.

"Like Black Widow" she asks. I tilted my head and started freaking out interally. I almost killed the only person that talked to me. I felt absolutely horrible about that thought

"You ok" she asked

"Yeah" I said forcing a smile.

I had most of my memories back. The only ones missing were all the ones of my brother. Shuri said they would come back if I saw him, but it had been so long he would in his hundreds by now so he's probably dead.

"Would like to go into cryo freeze Liz" she said. I told her my name was Elizibeth Maureen Kolotov so she didn't know I was related to the Winter Soldier. He doesn't look like my brother but it wasn't totally unlikely but he said he didnt have any siblings earlier any way.

"Yes" I said knowing was best for the same reasons Bucky did. As I felt my conscious slip away I whispered "Thank you" to Shuri I heard a your welcome back and had a small smile on my face.