Old Friends

Louisiana
June 2024

For some reason I was getting a ton of calls from Peter and like 12am. I finally answered and he sounded stressed out.

"Peter whats wrong" I asked worried.

"IwasfightingthisMysterionguyandthenhewasbad"

"Ok stop slow down" I said thinking about it. "Do I need to come to New York"

"Yeah something bad is going to happen and having back up would be nice"

"Ok Ill be there in 2 days" then I went to my secret stash of cash I had been saving up from a small business inside school "YES" I almost yelled. I went to bed and when I woke up I walked into the kitchen.  School was over and summer has just started.

"Hey Bucky" I asked holding all the money I would need for the flight.

"What" he asked and then he looked at the 300 dollars in my hand "where did you get that. Did you steal it"

"What I didn't steal it. I have a business in school" I said. "I was going to ask if I could go to New York and Ill pay for it"

"Why do you need to go to New york" Bucky asked me as he sat down to eat his breakfast.

"Peter as said that he needs my help and I can't just leave him alone. Please can I go"

"Ugh fine but you HAVE to be careful and that means no getting into trouble"

"Perfect thats completely fine" I said surprised he said yes. I put my cash back in my room and went outside to find Matt. I found him and told him what I was doing

"Hey, so Im not going to be here for a little while" I said.

"Why where are you going" Matt asked

"Im going to New York to visit a friend"

"Where in New York"

"Queens"

"No way, I'm going there in like 2 days to visit my grandma and she doesn't really like me so I can hang with you most of the time"

2 days later

Me and Matt had spent the last two days packing for New York and we got on the same flight. Bucky drove me and him to the airport. I was definitely going to miss my brother while I was gone this was the first time that I had gone somewhere without him.

"Ill see you in 2 weeks, I love you" Bucky said as he gave me a hug. .

"Love you too" then me and Matt walked inside, put our luggage on the belt and went to our flight. We got on and sat down next ro each other. It was only a 2 and a half hour flight and Matt slept through the whole thing. We landed and we got our stuff and Matts grandma was there to pick him up and Aunt May was there for me.

"Hey Ginny" Aunt May said as she gave me a hug.

"Hi May" I said with a huge smile

"Come on lets go to the apartment" I got in the car and I saw Peters suit so I threw it into the back where May couldn't see. "I know that he's Spider man"