The Beginning of The End

As we went into the ship me and peter looked around and took in our first time in space.

"This ship is huge" he said "have you ever been to space"

"No, what about you"

"Nope"

We see Tony and drop down to talk to him

"Speaking of loyalty" Peter said from behind Tony.

"What the-what are you two doing here." He looked at me "I know about your brother and he would finish the job if he found out you were here because of me" I looked at him with a "he did not just say that" look

Peter looked confused as hell "What the hell does that mean"

"Long story"I said knowing I was there that night too

"Tell me how you got here" Tony said, Peter went to talk "Quickly"

"Well we were gonna go home and then I thought about you and I couldn't and Ginny just followed" he said

"And these suits are ridiculously intuitive, so its really YOUR fault that we're here" I instantly thought about how I messed up when Mr. Stark gave me a death stare.

"What did you just-"

"I take it back, I take it back" I said quickly

"Dont tell me you two thought this through"

"We did think this through, we di-" Peter said

"There's no possible way you thought this through"

"You cant be a friendly neighborhood Spider man if theres no neighborhood"

"Huh" I said

"That didn't really make sense but you know what I'm tryna say" Peter said.

"Ugh come on and don't die" He said rolling his eyes.

"There's our wizard" Tony said pointing a Doctor Strange. "Got any ideas"

"You know that really old movie Aliens"Me and Tony gave him a look like "wtf that movie is not really old".

Tony jumped down to the floor.

"Hey Squidward" Tony said

"These are made for micro surgery and any of them can end your friends life in an instant" A weird alien guy said

"He's not really my friend. Saving his life is more like a professional courtesy"

Then Tony blasted a hole in the side of the ship and the alien got sucked out and Peter grabbed the wizard.

I webbed the wall and grabbed Peter with my arms. He slipped out of my grip then his suit caught him with spider legs out of the back.

"Oh yeah" he said "wait what are these" he said as he pulled the wizard and Tony sealed up the wall.

"We need to turn this ship around" the wizard said

"Yeah, so now you want to run" Tony said walking away.

"I want to protect the stone"

"And I want you to thank me now Im listening"

"Thank you for what, almost blasting me into space"

"Who just saved you magical ass, me"

"I seriously don't know how you fit you head into that helmet"

"Admit it you should've ducked out when I told you to, I tried to bench you and you refused"