School Days

I skipped a few grades and went straight to being a sophomore with Peter and his friend Ned.

"Who are you" Ned asked

"Liz" I said it is now becoming natural to respond with that name. I was still Ginny Barnes but Liz Kolotov was working for now.

"Just like someone else" Ned looked at Peter

"We don't talk about that"  Peter said in a depressed tone. "She's in Oregon now far away from the guy who ruined her senior year and her life"

"Oh" I said

The bell rang as I asked what class we had

"We have science first" we started heading to class. I was sitting there when the P.A. system went on making me jump.

"Elizabeth Kolotov, please come to the office immediately"

"Ohh someones it trouble" a boy Peter had told me was Flash said. I summoned a note that said meet me behind the bleachers at lunch he looked at me then back at the note.

I walked down the hall and made my way to the office the vice principal pulled me in. I had a flash back to when I told the vice principal at my school in the 40s that my brother was dead.

"Are you having a good time in your first day" she asked

"Yeah" I said confused on why I was there "I was told about your.... History lets say and wanted to ask you how your dealing with it"

"One thats a terrible way to address it, Im guessing that your talking about me being trained to become the best assassin to walk the earth. And two thats none of your business" I said pissed off that this is why I was pulled into the office.

"You can leave then" she said and I grabbed my stuff and left. I was in a hoodie and long sweatpants so the only power I was using was to cover the scar on my face.

"What did she call you in for" Peter asked as I sat down

"To talk about my "History"" I said with air quotes. He could tell I was pissed off.

"What did you tell Flash with that note"

"I told him to meet me behind the bleachers during lunch" I said "why"

"He told his group of bullies to come with him"

"Ill be fine" I said knowing I can take all of them.

Time skip to lunch

I went behind the bleachers to meet Flash so I could give him a piece if my mind.

"So why did a little girl take me here"

"One Im older than you and two I could easily beat your ass dipshit"

"Really"he said excited "lets see"

"My pleasure" I said with a smirk on my face.

He threw a punch that I easily caught. I kneed him in the balls and pushed him into the bleachers with a bang.

"Whos the little girl now Flash"

One of his friends tried to charge me but I pulled Flash off the bleacher and flipped off to the side and him and his friend smacked the bleachers as I walked away.

"Next time I wont be so nice so back off little bitch" I said " and It WILL be in public and not behind the bleachers"

The rest of the group just stood there shocked that they friends just got their asses handed to them by a 12 year old girl.

I got my lunch and sat down with Ned and Peter.

"What did you do to Flash" Ned asked

"Showed him the luxury of me being nice" I explained what I did and they were shocked.