Journey to Hell

Siberia
1994

As I woke up I was greeted by a very happy man it was almost creepy how happy he was.

"You're going to be HYDRAs prized possession in just a few short years" he said proudly.

A

s I got on the plane that would take me to where I would become their prized possession they grabbed my command book and any other things they might need to train me more.

After we arrive

"Hey Dreykov I have your new recruit for the red room"

"Well then where is she"

As I walk out on the runway I get a look of shock from one of the men.

"She looks like she 10 how is she your best assassin"

"She can do a lot." He turns to me"Shadow show this man what you can do with your abilities"

I show them by turning the man upside down and then throwing him back on the ground with my powers

Most of the other girls my age were talking amongst themselves when two girls got out of a plane and the guards tried to separate them. One had light blonde hair and looked to be about 6 the other had red hair with blue in it and looked a little older than me. When I saw it something in me clicked and I ran over and kicked the gun out of the guards hand and pointed it at everyone.

"I will shoot" I yelled in Russian and English multiple times.

I was pointing the gun until I heard my words and was called back to the HYDRA plane.

I was given a sedative and then dropped in a shipping container with the rest of the 10 year girls. Me and the red head would pass notes to each other through the crowd of people.

"You will learn ballet as a cover for us training you all to become black widow assassins"a man that others were calling Dreykov said

Many of the girls were below the age of 7 when they started is what Natasha the red head told me.

"What year were you born Shadow" Natasha asked

"1932"

"That's not possible"

"Why"

"Because its 1995 its been 63 years since then and you look to be about 9 or 10"

That means HYDRA wasn't freezing me for days at a time they were freezing me for decades at a time. I couldn't help but feel angry and scared. I had a lot of knife scars that I could cover up and a few mental ones too but this was crazy to me.

As we arrived I saw a woman standing by the doors to a ballet studio. This is the cover. I thought as we walked inside. We came to a stair well and we all went down there were 20 or so girls still there the others were taken to different facilitys or killed. We sat down on the floor if a room for orientation to this facility.

"You come here" she said while pointing at me

I instantly got up and went to her side.

"Try to knock me over young one"

I instantly started catching the punches she was throwing then used my powers to disapear in the shadow and sweeped her legs out from under her and grabbed her gun and started pointing it at her.

"Sit down" she told me and I went and sat back down everyone gave me a scared look and went back to listen.