Back to Hell

My face turned pale and I was terrified. I tried to open the door to get put but I couldn't. "let me the hell out" I said as I tried to pull the door open.

"You're not getting out" she said in a chilling tone. I kept trying to open the door for the rest of the drive. We stopped at a secure location and she drugged me. I passed out. I woke up and found myself in a room with multiple other girls who were around my age.

"Who are you" one of them asked, she had curly light brown hair and olive skin.

"I'm Ginny, what about you"

"Harper, it's nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" I said not wanting to trust anyone. Then Dreykov walked into the room

"Ahh Shadow its so nice to have you back"

"That's not my name" I said through my teeth

"Then what is it"

"Ginny and Im only telling you so you dont call that pathetic try at a name"

"I see you have fire that wasn't there when we first met. You're no longer a show dog that follows commands without hesitation"

"That's right" the other girls had hidden in the corner and I saw that the brick walls were gone. "no more bricks" I said in a condescending way. "no more note passing I guess"

"It's nice to have my best girl back" he said"I still have a certain set of words for you"

"Those don't work anymore" I said as he started to walk out. He spun around and looked me in the eyes.

"We'll make them" I was terrified about that. I could usually keep it together but now it was like I just got hit by a train and it came back in reverse to hit me again. I started to cry a little bit amd the other girls were curious about my past.

"What did he mean about having a 'set of words for you'"

"I dont want to talk about it" I was overwhelmed with all the memories and pain and fear from when I was here first. Then my thoughts hit me hard that was the last time I could see Bucky. That's the thought that made a tear run down my face.

"How old are you" Harper asked nicely.

"93" I responded.

"There's no way"

"With HYDRA there was always a way I mean I have a 107 year old brother and super powers so nothing seems that crazy anymore"

"Woah" one of the other girls said "I'm Victoria by the way but most people just call me Vicky"

"And Im Talia but I just go by Lia" She had straight jet black hair and almond eyes. Vicky had platinum blonde hair that was tied back into a ponytail and bright blue eyes.

"How long have you guys been here" I asked.

"Ive been here since September" Harper said.

"So have I" Lia said while looking at her feet.

"Same" Vicky said. These girls had been here for months and no one knew about this place. I had the necklace that Bucky gave me and that night I held it and fell asleep. The next morning Dreykov was banging on the door.

"Get up girls you have training" we got up and I braided my hair and put on the uniform I was given. It was a very dark green and it had a snake on the belt.

"What is this" I asked as I walked out. The other girls had the regular black widow.

"You are to be different drom the rest. You are the Viper"