John Walker

2023
Brooklyn, NY

Six months later

It was about 7:30 in the morning when I heard Bucky shoot up from a nightmare. I had had some too but I didn't say anything I didn't want Buck to worry about me.

"Are you ok" I say making breakfast

"Yeah I'm fine"

"You don't look fine"

"Why are you up" he asked changing the subject. I had fallen asleep early and I was used to staying out till about three and waking up at 8:00 to go fight crime. I was still doing the super hero thing in Brooklyn and hoping Bucky didn't know it was me. I didn't go out last night because me and Buck had plans and nothing was going on anyway.

"Wanted too" I knew that was a lie I hated waking up

"You don't have class till 9. What are you making" he said. I did online school because it fit the schedule better and with all superhero fallout going on that I was right in the middle of I didn't want to get bullied or worse at school.

"I know. Im making pancakes"

"You know I make the best pancakes so don't you dare try to one up me" he said seriously

"I know. I know" I said while rolling my eyes and laughing slightly.

I made the pancakes and then we started to eat.

"Mine are still better" he said

"Then get up and make them yourself" I said with a Tony like attitude. His sarcasm and overall sass is something I picked up over time

"Oh, you want to have an attitude" he said looking at me sternly but jokingly.

"Whats on the calendar today" I said to myself as I looked at my phone. Bucky was still figuring his out. Peter had helped me with mine but it was pretty easy. I looked at my calender app and rolled my eyes. "Therapy at 11"I hated having to go talk about my "feelings" to a random person every week. But it was either that or get arrested so I didn't really have a choice.

At therapy

"So Ginny, have you been having any nightmares recently" Dr. Raynor said. Me and my brother had the same therapist for some reason.

"No" I said looking at my feet.

"Are you sure"

"Yeah, Im sure" I was good at hiding my feelings even before HYDRA but now I was even better at it.

"Ok" she said suspiciously. "after all this is over what do you want in the world"

I thought for a minute "Peace"

"Thats utter bullshit"

"Woah, when did you start snapping at your patients its very unprofessional you know. Im still mentally a child" I said. "your a terrible shrink"

"You are just like your brother. It was almost word for word" she said looking at her notebook.

Bucky's POV

I have therapy after Ginny so I have to drop her off at home and go. I hated leaving her alone in the apartment but I knew she could handle herself.

"How did it go" I asked as she walked out more frustrated than usual

"Fine, it was boring like usual"

"Well Im gonna drop you off at home and then I have to go there" I said in a very brotherly tone. "You be good"

"I will" she said walking into the apartment building.

I walked to the office and went inside to go meet the Dr.