V1 Canon Side Story 01

THIRD PERSON POV:

It's been four months since the battle at the docks with Torchwick and semester break for our heroes is currently underway.

Ruby and Yang flew back home to Patch, Weiss had flown back to Atlas, and Blake and (Y/N) had chose to remain at Beacon as the latter is out for a sprint in the Emerald Forest.

(Y/N): CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA 🎵.

Her upbeat tune ends once she hears the sounds of battle in the distance.

Down below at the ruins, Jaune and Pyrrha slash at each other as the latter hasn't gotten hit once while the former just barley matches her pace.

Jaune tries for an overhead slash as Pyrrha parries it with Miló and knocks him back with a power kick to the chest. She then switches to her rifle and fires at her opponent.

Jaune: (in shock) Whoa!

He dodge rolls to evade the first shot as he is left to block the rest with his shield.

Pyrrha then loads in some ice dust ammo and fires at Jaune once more, which leaves his feet encased in ice.

Before he could try to escape it, Pyrrha runs in and lands an attack on his chestplate with her spear.

Jaune recovers from the knockback for a moment but falls to his knees as his Aura fails.

(Y/N) watches the match in awe as once she tries to leave, part of the ground beneath her breaks.

She falls flat on her face and rebounds instantly as Jaune and Pyrrha run up to her.

Pyrrha: Are you ok, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm fine. It wasn't that bad of a fall.

Jaune: That was a 60ft fall at least!

(Y/N): (shrugs) Meh. I'll just chalk it up to karma.

Jaune: For what?

(Y/N): I went out for a walk and saw your match. It seemed like you both wanted to keep this session a secret. (bows) I'm sorry.

Pyrrha: You don't have to apologize for this.

Jaune: We'd probably be found out sooner or later.

Pyrrha: Should we tell her?

Jaune: (sighs) I have to tell you something, (Y/N).

AFTER EXPLANATION~

(Y/N): ...

Jaune: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I need a second to get my thoughts together.

(Y/N): Right. I'm a little mad that you chose to lie to get into Beacon, it feels pretty unfair in a way since everyone worked hard to get here.

Jaune lowers his head in shame until she continues on with it.

(Y/N): But it would also be unfair of me to judge you since I'm only here because of this internship.

(Y/N): Plus, I can tell that you've been working hard to make up for it.

(Y/N): I promise not to tell anyone else about this as long as you keep up the effort.

Jaune: (smiles) I will.

Pyrrha: I'm glad to see everything is sorted out.

(Y/N): Hehe. (tries to walk away) Well, I'll leave you both to it then.