11

THIRD PERSON POV:

The students return to Beacon Academy as the first semester break is about to come to an end.

Within the Emerald Forest, (Y/N) tries to hold back a KI Wave she had fired at herself.

The attack pushes the student/intern a few meters back as she remains unscathed once it ends.

(Y/N): (smirks) Heh.

From there, dozens of Bullheads descend from the horizon as (Y/N) runs over to the scene in joy.

On campus, Ruby and Yang leave the Bullhead they both arrived in.

Ruby: Aww, I'm so happy to be back!

Yang: Guess you changed your mind from when we first came here. (quotes her sister) "I won't fit in!" "I don't need to make friends!"

Ruby: Hmph! That was in the past, now I want to be able to make even more friends.

Ruby: (with determination) Just you watch!

Yang: Heh. Fine then.

Before they could continue on, (Y/N) suddenly runs up and embraces the two returnees.

(Y/N): You're back!

Her sudden embrace is happily returned by her two adoptive family members.

Ruby: Happy to be back.

Yang: What have you've been up to since break?

(Y/N): Just work and spent some time out in the city with Team JNPR and Blake.

Ruby: That's cool.

Yang: Where is Blake anyway?

(Y/N): Probably up in the library. She would come to read everyday and stay for hours on end.

Yang: Typical Blake behavior.

Ruby: Aw, I can't wait to exchange more books with her. I bet the book collection she has now is double the amount it was before.

As they continue their conversation, an airship that bares the SDC brand is seen in the skies above.

Weiss is revealed to be the only occupant inside the craft as the ice queen is shown to be in a more calm state of mind.

This state of relaxation ends once Beacon Academy comes into view as the aircraft lands.

Weiss leaves the private aircraft and makes her way over to the courtyard as her friends/teammates are seen in the distance.

(Y/N): (notices) Weiss!

Once the others see the Ice Queen, they all walk up for an embrace as Weiss almost reluctantly returns the affection.

Weiss: I have some gifts for all of you.

Weiss: (hands a binder to Ruby) I've noticed you've been having trouble keeping your notes organized for awhile so this should help.

Ruby: Aw, thanks Weiss.

Weiss: (hands some fancy Atlesian hair products) I had some trouble finding a gift for you, so I'm sorry if this isn't any good.

Yang: I love it, thanks Weiss.

As the Ice Queen is about to hand (Y/N) her gift, she notices that the student intern has some injuries on her hands.

Weiss: Your hands...

(Y/N): Oh! This isn't anything to worry about! I just trained a little too hard.