ICE QUEENDOM 00

THIRD PERSON POV:

It has been one full week since the Grimm Outbreak occured.

Numerous sections of the city remain in ruins while others are currently under reconstruction.

All of the students that had arrived in the city have either returned from their missions or have just set out to start them.

For the students that had returned, they have been tasked to aid in the reconstruction after classes.

These cases are shown as Team RWBY and (Y/N) are seen at one of the construction sites.

Ruby: (drops a wood stack) Whew! This is brutal. 

Blake: (drops her own stack) Compared to a death battle with monsters on the daily?

Ruby: Fair point.

Weiss: (puts down her own stack) It seems our own monsters seem to have taken this work in strive.

She points behind them as (Y/N) and Yang are both in the midst of their own tasks.

They load and unload the materials needed for the construction with ease as the workers around them watch them in awe at how fast the task was done.

Both teens proceed to hold three metal beams over their shoulders and set them up as instructed.

Their friends and the workers continue to watch until the boss of the construction site yells out.

Construction Boss: That's all for today!

RWBY and (Y/N) approach the boss as he addresses them.

Construction Boss: We're still a far cry from done but thank you all for the help today.

Ruby: It was no problem!

Construction Boss: Enjoy the rest of your weekend. You all deserve it.

With that, the five girls depart and start their walk over to the airship bay to Beacon.

Weiss: (yawns) Hopefully the Airbus arrives soon.

Blake: (stretches) I could rest for days.

Ruby: (amidst the ruins) There's still so much to fix.

(Y/N): It shows that we'll have to work even harder.

Yang: Always the workaholic.

(Y/N): Hehe.

They continue onwards and finally make it over to the bay as a Bullhead arrives to pick them up.

RWB looks out to the horizon as Weiss notices that Yang and (Y/N) are a few meters away from them.

The two sisters seem to be in a private talk as (Y/N) simply nods with a warm smile on her face.

Weiss continues to watch with a blank expression as she starts to clench her fists in an subconscious manner.

Ruby: Weiss?

Weiss: Oh, sorry. What were we talking about?

Blake: About how we should schedule our combat exercises for the tournament.

Ruby: Yeah, this weekend is the perfect time to plan it all out.

Weiss: I see.

Ruby: Are you ok? You seem a little out of it.

Weiss: I'm ok. I just...(looks back at (Y/N)) zoned out for a second.

Blake: They have been in a deep conversation since we entered the Bullhead.