18

THIRD PERSON POV:

Still set under the moonlit sky, (Y/N) and Weiss end their kiss as both girls are unsure of what to say.

Both their faces remain a deep red until (Y/N) offers a hand to Weiss.

The Schnee takes it as both teens head back to the ballroom.

Upstairs, Yang leans onto a handrail and overlooks the festivities as Ruby approaches and leans on the rail too.

Yang: You know? I think we really needed this.

Blake and Sun are in a slow dance as Ren and Nora are in a waltz.

Penny is also shown at the event only she dances alone in between two Atlas soldiers, who are there to stand guard of her.

Ruby: Yeah, and you did a great job planning it too!

Yang: (reaches over to Ruby) Aw, thanks! (crushes her sister in a one-arm hug as she flails about) It wasn't all me, though. Weiss and (Y/N) did a lot too.

Weiss and (Y/N) are seen in their own slow dance as the two would let out an occasional laugh.

Neptune approaches the newly made couple and rubs his neck nervously.

He speaks to them as (Y/N) and Weiss discuss some matters and come to a conclusion.

Weiss then invites Neptune to sit down with her as (Y/N) stands alone on the dance floor.

Yang: (chuffs) Tomorrow it's back to work.

Ruby: We can handle whatever gets thrown at us.

Suddenly, fits of laughter draw their attention back to the dance floor.

Ruby: (in shock) Ex-cept for that.

Alone, Pyrrha stands in the crowd of students as she turns around to the new center of attention.

Pyrrha: Jaune?

The blond is shown to now be in a white dress with a blue ribbon.

Jaune: Eh, a promise is a promise.

Pyrrha: (unable to contain her laughter) Jaune! You didn't have to!

Jaune: Hey, an Arc never goes back on his word. (extends his hand to her) Now do you wanna stand there and laugh at me, or do you wanna dance?

Pyrrha: (offers her own hand to him) I would love to dance. (as Jaune sweeps her away) Oh!

Nora: (flails excitedly) Ren. This... is... happening!

Ren: (confused) Wait, what "is happening"?

Nora then grabs Ren by the hand and drags him out onto the dance floor with Pyrrha and Jaune.

JNPR then performs a team dance that culminates in Jaune spinning Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: I had no idea you were a dancer.

Jaune: Yeah, well, you'll tend to pick up some skills when you grow up with seven sisters.

He then dips Pyrrha and spins her away.

Weiss and Neptune watches the dance continue on from their seats.

Weiss: So, what made you change your mind?

Neptune: Huh?

Weiss: You said it was a sensitive topic at first. What made you come talk to me?

Neptune: You're looking at him. (they watch Jaune continue his dance with Pyrrha) You got some good friends looking out for ya.