ICE QUEENDOM 02

THIRD PERSON POV:

Amidst a lively city covered in snow, Ruby in what looks like a formal yet casual suit awakens.

Ruby: (in awe) Whoa...

She surveys the area and joins up with the faceless masses as she takes a moment to look into a store window and examine her reflection.

Ruby: Hehe

Ruby: Hehe.

She takes a second to admire the formal yet casual attire as her focus then shifts to her pockets.

Ruby takes out her scroll as the screen presents a dreamcatcher symbol.

She presses it and the screen then shifts to a home screen that reads: Connection Established.

From there on, Ruby proceeds to make a scroll call and awaits an answer under the snowfall.

Ruby: Hello?

Ozpin: It's nice to see your transition into this world went smoothly, Miss Rose.

Back in the real world, Weiss and Ruby are shown to be asleep on two separate beds as they have a purple thread connected to their wrists.

The thread leads to a console device that bares the same dreamcatcher symbol from before.

Ozpin has his scroll connected to this device as he continues his conversation with Ruby while at their bedsides stand BY, (Y/N), and Professor Goodwitch

Ozpin: What type of environment are you in?

Ruby: A city. It's more lively than what I expected.

Ozpin: I see.

Ruby: So, what do I do now?

Ozpin: The inventor of the machine: Shion Zaiden has crafted a system in which your scroll within the dream world has installed various applications to support you.

Ozpin: One of them will act as a Guide to where you need to be in order to locate the Grimm.

Ruby: Got it. (ends the call)