06

THIRD PERSON POV:

[TUESDAY 6:15AM~]

As Beacon Academy is met with the gentle radiance of the sun, (Y/N) opens her eyes to meet up with the tranquil silence that she must grow accustomed to from now on.

(Y/N): It feels a little less lonely now since the sun is up. (yawns) Maybe I should try to have a sleepover with Ruby and Yang next time.

Getting up, the sleepy teen goes on to complete her morning routine as she puts on the school uniform provided by the institution.

(Y/N): This uniform feels so restrictive. (pouts) Ruby and Yang are gonna tease me about it too.

She then exits the dormitory with an expression of both anxiety and excitement.

(Y/N) surveys the school courtyard, enjoying all the structures and nature as a man holding what looks to be a mix between a blunderbuss and an axe.

(Y/N): (thoughts) I-I remember talking a bit with him yesterday. Professor Ozpin set up an event for all of us to meet up and talk with our instructors in order to prepare for classes.

(Y/N): (speaking out) Professor Port?

Port: (turns to speak with her) Good morning, (Y/N) was it?

(Y/N): (nods) Yes, sir.

Port: It's quite the surprise to see a student up and about this early.

(Y/N): I wanted the chance to explore campus a bit more.

Port: I see.

(Y/N): (pointing at his weapons) Are you going out somewhere?

Port: Hunting. This will help me leave quite the first impression in class today.

(Y/N): Wow.

Port: (smiles) Would you like to assist me? Consider it your first task set for your internship.

(Y/N): (starry-eyed) Sure! Let me get my gear.

Port: I will await your arrival by the cliffside.

(Y/N): Understood. (runs in excitement)

In another room, Weiss is seen asleep in her bed as Ruby then blows a whistle out of nowhere.

The noise startles the Schnee Heiress awake as she promptly falls off the bed.

Ruby: Good morning, team RWBY!

Weiss: (from the floor) What in the world is wrong with you?

Ruby: (ignores the question as she is seen wearing the school uniform) Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: (getting up) Excuse me?

Yang: (carrying an assortment of objects, dressed in the uniform alongside Blake) Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: (lifts up her suitcase) We still have to unpack everything. (the suitcase opens, spilling all of the content held within) Aaaand clean.

Weiss does not look enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back down again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Together Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have all begun their first mission! (raises her fist into the air) Banzai!