ICE QUEENDOM 04

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ruby: Who...What are you?

Blake: Jacques Schnee.

Jacques: Of course the animal would know of me.

His statement leaves Blake to scowl at him as the owner of the SDC continues on.

Jacques: All of you have trespassed into my home so I must politely ask you to leave.

Ruby: Not until we free Weiss!

Jacques: Free her? You claim that my own daughter wishes to renounce the Schnee name?

Ruby: O-Of course not I me-

Yang: Don't listen to him, Ruby. We just have to take him down and end this.

Jacques: So, you wish to strike me down. Now how would Weiss feel about this pray tell?

Without so much as a beat, RBY uses the apps on their scrolls to conjure Aura manifestations of their weapons.

Blake tries to initiate the battle with a sword slash only for Weiss to suddenly appear and protect her father with Myrtenaster.

Sparks fly from the clash of their respective blades as Weiss parries the slash and tries to counter.

Her rapier thrust is only met with a shadow clone instead of the real Blake.

The cat faunus lands back with her teammates as Weiss silently walks forward.

Ruby: Weiss...

Weiss: I see. This act of betrayal does not solely lie with you, Ruby.

Weiss: The people I called my teammates seek to destroy all that I wish to protect.

Weiss: How can you all not understand that I must protect what is precious to me?

Ruby: Sorry, Weiss. I misunderstood you.

Ruby: After all this time we've been partners, I still don't understand what's precious to you.

Ruby: (with Crescent Rose) But it can't be him...that Grimm behind you, can it?

Ruby: Please, open your eyes!

Weiss: ...I-

Jacques: These lowly commoners are not worthy of a response. Remember the words of our family.

Weiss: (draws Myrtenaster) Yes.

Jacques: I am a Schnee.

Weiss: I am a Schnee.

Jacques: Stone is my body and heart.

Weiss: Stone is my body and heart.

Jacques: Have withstood many trials to obtain that which can be shared.

Weiss: Have withstood many trials to obtain that which can be shared.

Amidst the chant, Jacques starts to manifest roots of the Grimm that connect to Weiss.

The roots start to intertwine with the heiress as her sclera turn pitch black.

Weiss/Jacques: I am a Schnee.

Weiss/Jacques: And no one else.

Weiss/Jacques: I am a Schnee.

Weiss/Jacques: As that is all that I am to be.