05

THIRD PERSON POV:

The true enrollment process into Beacon Academy has begun as the first-year candidates are all now undergoing initiation.

All of the fledgling warriors continues on with their respective landing strategies towards the Emerald Forest below.

Amongst them all is Pyrrha, who by using both her sword and shield goes on to crash through multiple trees before landing on a tree branch.

She zeros her sight on Jaune as the teen continues to scream and flail about in the air.

Pyrrha shifts her blade into a spear, which is then hurled straight towards the intended target after some estimation on the distance was done.

The action is met with silence until a loud "THUNK" is heard in the distance.

Jaune: (in the distance) Thank you!

Pyrrha: (yells back with a wave) I'm sorry!

Soaring in the air, Yang is seen rocketing above the trees using Ember Celica as she laughs throughout the whole experience.

The firey teen proceeds to crash right through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble to the ground.

Yang: Nailed it! (sprints on)

Feeling the wind rushing past her face, (Y/N) grins at the nice sensation as she proceeds to flip three times in the air.

The saiyan goes on to perch atop a tree branch as the makeshift platform allows her to climb up the tree.

(Y/N) uses her aerial view to see the temple ruins are just a couple klicks to the north.

(Y/N): Aw, I'm too close to the ruins! I want to have some fun at least. (grins) Guess I'll just have to take a few detours.

Wanting to seek out a more exciting situation, the saiyan teen heads west into the forest as she leaps from branch to branch using her agility.

Meanwhile, Ruby lands straight down from her fall as she then proceeds to burst into a mad dash.

Ruby: (thinking in a single mantra) Gotta find them. Gotta find them. Gotta find them. (yells) (Y/N)! Yang! Where are you two!? (thinking about other options) Ok, if I can't find them I'll have to try to at least find someone I know.

Ruby: (daydreams each teammate scenario) Jaune could work out. He's nice! He's funny! I don't think he'll be all that good in a fight, though. Ooh! What about working with Blake?! So mysterious, so calm with the added bonus of being a fellow story book lover! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her.

Ruby: (ends the daydreams) Ugh! Just hurry up and choose someone already!

Her thoughts come to an abrupt halt as Ruby locks eyes with Weiss, causing the two initiation-goers to be left in utter silence.

Ruby/Weiss: (thoughts) You can't be serious.

The tense atmosphere made between them settles once Weiss turns back on her heel and walks in the opposite direction.

Ruby: (thoughts) Guess just pretending to not see each other works too.

Weiss continues on as she steadily grows more and more angry at all the bushes pricking into her until a voice from above catches her attention.

Jaune: (struggling to get free) Come on, come on! Stupid...!

He continues to try to get free in vain until he takes notice of Weiss staring up at him.