09

THIRD PERSON POV:

Peaceful days continue on for our heroes as Team RWBY and (Y/N) decided to spend their first day of the weekend to explore Vale.

Many decorations are currently being set up on the streets of the city, from road streamers to balloons as both items are proudly on display.

A welcome sign is put up by the old shopkeeper as RWBY and (Y/N) continue their stroll

Weiss: (in amazement) The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

(Y/N) takes out her scroll and starts taking pictures of the decorations.

Ruby: (as more pictures are taken) I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. (frowns a bit) It's kinda weirding me out.

Weiss: (turns to Ruby) I'm afraid I can't help myself. After all, the Vytal Festival is finally upon us.

(Y/N): Explains the fun atmosphere. (takes another picture of the decorations)

Weiss: The four kingdoms all come together for this grand exhibition. It features tournaments, parades, and dance parties!

Weiss: But above all else, the city comes alive. Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: (hands behind her head) You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

(Y/N): (as they all stop near the docks) Is it true that students from Vacuo will arrive by ship today?

Ruby: (covers her nose) Ugh, I hate the smell of fish!

Weiss: Indeed. And I feel that as students of Beacon Academy, it is our solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: (as Weiss walks away once more) She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: (scoffs) You can't prove that!

Ruby: (turns her head) Whoa.

The others turn to the right to see a dust store with a broken window down the street as the Vale Police Force had placed yellow caution tape at the door.

RWBY and (Y/N) walk over to the crime scene as two detectives are seen on the case.

Ruby: (to the first detective) What happened here?

Detective #1: Robbery. The second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: (sadly) That's terrible.