ICE QUEENDOM END

THIRD PERSON POV:

Moments after (Y/N) had established a connection to the dream, she awakens as her dream world self.

A sense of pain from her left shoulder causes her to jolt her up from the bed.

(Y/N): (t) What did I do? I shouldn't be here.

(Y/N): (t) I need to disconnect now!

She takes out her scroll and finds the disconnection button.

(Y/N): (t) Here it is! Now I-

(Y/N): (t) Do you really want to leave?

(Y/N): (t) Of course I don't but Ruby told me-

(Y/N): (t) She hurts. All of them do.

(Y/N): (t) T-They can save Weiss...I know they can.

(Y/N): (t) At the cost of themselves? Would you ever allow that to occur?

(Y/N): (t) No! They don't deserve that!

(Y/N): (t) Do you?

(Y/N): (t) I-I don't know. My head hurts.

(Y/N): (t) To protect your friends. You must pay that price.

(Y/N): (t) Really? They won't have to feel hurt if I do?

(Y/N): (t) Yes. Only you can handle the pain.

(Y/N): (t) Only me.

She looks down at the button one more time, but ultimately decides to put it away as she stands up and exits the room.

(Y/N): (t) Don't worry everyone. You won't have to feel hurt anymore.

(Y/N): (t) I'll take all of the pain for you.

She makes her way to the hallway and peeks into the rooms.

Each of them are mostly empty, until one catches her attention.

She peeks inside to see Weiss, who remains seated in her room.

The shattered moon illuminates the darkness that once surrounded the Heiress.

(Y/N): (t) Weiss.

Weiss stands up and looks out the window as the reflection shifts to her real world self.

Weiss: Mirror. Tell me something. (places a hand on the window) Who is the loneliest of all?

She continues with the melody as (Y/N) watches on in awe.

Weiss: Mirror, tell me something, Tell me who's the loneliest of all? Fear of what's inside of me; Tell me can a heart be turned to stone?

Weiss: Mirror, mirror, what's behind you? Save me from the things I see! I can keep it from the world, Why won't you let me hide from me?

Weiss: Mirror, mirror, tell me something, Who's the loneliest of all? I'm the loneliest of all.

She ends the melody as (Y/N) is about to continue onwards.

Weiss: Did you enjoy it?

(Y/N) falls to the floor in a panic as Weiss fully opens the door.

Weiss: I told you to stay in the room.

Unable to talk back, (Y/N) shrinks in fear as she is expected to be locked away.

She is instead met with a warm embrace by the Ice Queen, who carried her bridal style.

Weiss: If you must come over to see me, at least call me on your scroll.