15

(Y/N) POV:

I had a weird dream.

In this dream, I became about as tall as a castle.

I stood tall at the city and started to stomp around the area which seemed to be completely vacant.

The ability to do this was so fun and I couldn't help but start to think about more ways to have fun.

It was then, I came up with a bad idea and started to smash and destroy the structures around me.

The destruction of the city done by my hands made me feel an unexpected emotion...pride.

It was pride in that I caused such devastations with ease as I continued to smash whatever was around me.

My desires ran wild as I soon made my way over to Beacon Academy.

The academy crumbled to ruins once I had struck it a couple times, the satisfaction from the act was immense.

I stomped over to the Emerald Forest as a sense of thirst overcame me.

I make it over to a small lake and look down at my reflection only for it to shock me to my very core.

(Y/N): (amidst a monstrous roar) AHHHH!!!

THIRD PERSON POV:

(Y/N) shoots up from her bed and frantically looks around in a panic until she realizes where she is.

(Y/N): I-I'm back in my room?

She then shifts her attention over to an unexpected visitor found in her room.

(Y/N): Weiss?

The heiress is shown to be asleep at her room desk until a soft tap on her shoulder wakes her up.

Weiss: (sleep talks) Ruby, I told you not to-(wakes up) (Y/N)!

She embraces the academy intern until realization hits.

Weiss: (breaks away) Sorry.

(Y/N): What happened? I remember Roman in some mech and this blast of electricity, then it all fades to black.

Weiss: He escaped with his partner. We destroyed his robot at least.

(Y/N): I see. (feels a poke at her side) Huh?

The furry culprit of the poke reveals itself to her.

(Y/N): Why do I have a tail!?

Panic starts to occur for the intern until Weiss takes ahold of her hands.