1

"Just tell her, Beca." Amy says standing behind Beca. I look back at Amy who is staring at Beca.

"I heard that!" I yell reminding them I am still here. "Tell me what?" I ask Beca. She turns around to face me. "Tell me what?" I ask her again. Her face grows increasingly red. What could be so bad that it is making her blush? One thing you rarely see, Beca blushing.

"Look it's nothing, Chloe." She sighs. "Just don't worry about it." Beca tells me starting to walk away. I grab her arm.

"You are not getting off that easily." I tell her. "So tell me what?" I ask for a third time. Beca looks back at Amy. I know all the girls are staring because Beca and I never fight.

"Come on, Beca, just tell her." Amy says again. I look at Beca who is shooting daggers at Amy. "I mean everyone else already knows, so just tell her." Amy says. Everyone else already knows. Everyone else already knows. Those words hit me like bullets. How could she not tell me if everyone else already knows?

"You told everyone else but not me." I whisper trying not to sound hurt. "I am your best friend Beca, how could you not tell me?" I ask her. She looks at Amy and then the girls.

"They found out." She quickly says. "I can't control them. I can't control if they found out. It's not like I told them, Chlo." She says trying to make the situation better.

"I am your best friend, Becs. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her. I can feel the tears forming in my eyes. I push them away the best I can.

"Come on guys don't fight." Amy says catching our attention. "You guys are Beca and Chloe and together you're Bloe and everyone loves a good Bloe." I turn my attention back to Beca. She is still staring at Amy.

"Chloe, it is not that big of a deal." She tells me once she checks back into our little fight. "I mean it's not like you tell me everything so me keeping something from you is not that big of a deal." Like I could even try keeping something from her. I have tried keeping things from her but then I look at her once and everything just comes out. God she makes me so weak. I swear, once glance and I am on the floor.

"I tell you everything, Beca." I tell her. Well except that one thing but that is for a perfectly good reason that is all about her. "We are best friends, why would I not tell you everything." I think back to last night in the tent. I told her something personal and she turns away from me. She broke my heart when she turned away. I guess I was wrong in thinking she actually liked me. How could Beca even think about liking me, let alone loving me, when she is with Jesse?

"Oh you tell me everything?" Beca asks. I nod my head. "Then why didn't you tell me about you and Tom?" She asks. I look back at Aubrey who shakes her head. "Oh yea I know that you guys are back to your late night shower hook ups so don't even try to deny it. So Chloe why didn't you tell me about you and Tom? Huh? Why Chloe? I thought we were best friends." She throws that one right back in my face.

Because Tom was just a distraction to keep my mind of you and Jesse. It sucks seeing you guys together because he makes you so happy and it sucks because it isn't me making you that happy. So I started seeing Tom again so I could get my mind off of you. But don't think for one second that when I was hooking up with him that I didn't wish it was you. And you know what really sucks, it's the fact that I know you will never feel the same way about me. It kills me every time I think about it.

Do I say that to Beca? No. It would ruin our friendship and it is not likely she feels the same way about me. "How did you find out?" I ask her once I realize how long I have been staring at her.

"Please Chloe, you are my best friend, I notice everything." She tells me. "You act different when you are hooking up with Tom. You aren't you." She sighs rubbing her head. She notices everything. "So why didn't you tell me, Chloe?" She asks me again. "I mean if we are such best friends and we tell each other everything, why didn't you tell me?" She asks mocking me now. I feel the first tear stream down my face.

"I..." I stutter trying to force the lump in my throat away. "I... I didn't..." I try again but it doesn't work. God Chloe get yourself together. Beca's face starts to soften when she sees the tears. She hates when I cry. She pulls her arm away from my grip.

"You don't get to make me feel guilty." She whispers. "Not this time." She mutters stepping away from me. "Not this time." She says once more. She turns around and walks off. Just like that, I let her go. I drop to the ground in sobs. Aubrey sits down next to me.

"I really thought she was going to tell me that she loves me." I say once I stop crying. I wipe the tears off of my face. "I really thought I stood a chance." I whisper. "I really thought she loved me."

_____________________________________________________________________

First chapter! Ah how exciting! So yea! Hope you guys enjoy. I will try to update regularly. Can't promise that I will but I do try. So Enjoy you little weirdos!

-tris