8

I wake up to those piercing blue eyes staring at me. "You are staring, Chlo." I mumble into the pillow.

"I am admiring the view." She says smirking at me. She begins to play with my hair. She twists a few strands around her fingers before tucking them behind my ear. "It is sweet and romantic." She whispers moving closer to me.

"It is creepy." I mumble as she presses her lips to mine. "Well someone is eager." I laugh as she pulls away. She looks at me with her big puppy dog eyes. "Round two?" I ask with a devilish grin. She nods as straddle her.

"Hey guys are you almost ready to.. Oh shit!" Emily yells as soon as she sees us. "Sorry!" She exclaims still standing in the room.

"Get the hell out!" I yell pulling a blanket over us.

"Becs, calm down." Chloe laughs still underneath me. She finally leaves, shutting the door behind her. I flop to the side since Emily completely killed the mood. "We should probably get ready." Chloe says standing up. "I'm going to take a shower, care to join?" She asks me. "Bulletproof nothing to lose, fire away, fire away." She sings as she walks into the bathroom. I jump out of bed, following her in.

"I told you that you shouldn't have just barged in." Fat Amy laughs loud enough for the entire hotel to hear as she eats some breakfast.

"Yea I should have listened." Emily mutters stuffing her face with pancakes. She is a stress eater. She notices Chloe and I. Her face immediately goes red. "Guys I am so sorry! I was just making sure you guys were okay because last night you all were drinking and I didn't know! I am so sorry." She keeps rambling on.

"Em, it's fine." I tell her finally cooled down. The shower may have helped a bit. "It's not like you saw anything." I laugh. She looks down at her hands in her lap. "You saw my boobs didn't you?" I ask her. She reluctantly nods her head. "I am going to get coffee before I kill someone." I mutter. Chloe rubs my back as I walk off.

"Don't worry about Beca." I hear Chloe tell Emily. "She is just mad because.." She pauses. "Well you kinda killed the mood." She finally says. Fat Amy and Stacie start laughing.

"We didn't need to know that red." Fat Amy says still laughing. I walk back and hand Chloe a cup of coffee, just how she likes it. She kisses my cheek before I sit down. Chloe ends up sitting on my lap even though there are plenty of chairs available.

"Alright everyone gather around." Chloe exclaims clapping her hands. "Today we have a rehearsal that way we can get used to the stage and sound system." She tells us. "We will all get fitted for our microphones at two and we will start rehearsal at 2:30." She says pointing at me.

"We aren't going to rehearse with our secret weapon because other groups will watch our rehearsal if they want. After the rehearsal on the stage, we will come back here and rehearse the last number with everyone." I tell them.

"It is 1 now." Chloe says looking down at her phone. "So I figured we can all finish getting ready and head to the stage." She exclaims standing up. "Ah on three." She puts her hand in and everyone follows in suit. "One, two." She counts.

"Ah." We all sing together before heading back up to our rooms.

"They will definitely need to change these sheets." Chloe laughs piling them up for housekeeping. She walks up behind me as I brush my teeth. She wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my chest. "Are you okay?" She asks me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask the best I can with a toothbrush in my mouth.

"This morning you seemed pretty upset." She sighs kissing my neck. I try to push her away but she just keeps coming back. "You seem so tense." She mumbles into my neck. "Maybe I can give you a backrub tonight." She suggests smiling at me.