10

Leaning against the bar, I stare at a drunken Chloe as she dances with Fat Amy and Stacie. Those three drunk, together, is never the best idea but I am letting it go tonight. Emily walks up next to me. She is slightly buzzed. Benji hovers closely by which means Jesse is somewhere near.

"Are you going to have fun or are you going to stand there and stare at Chloe the whole night?" Emily asks as she still dances to the music. I continue to stare at Chloe. "Because I am pretty sure you would have more fun dancing with her." She tells me.

"Someone has to stay sober so we all can get back to the hotel alive." I tell her looking around at the rest of the girls. I was definitely the only sober one. Everyone else is either slightly buzzed or completely trashed. Chloe falls under the completely trashed. I don't mind when Chloe gets drunk. Believe it or not, she is cuter when she is drunk. She gets really clingy and likes to kiss me a lot; I'm not complaining about that at all.

"Well, you have fun with that! I know I will have fun with him" She exclaims grabbing Benji's hand, dragging him out into the middle of everyone.

"Make good choices." I call after her. Gosh this is weird. She is not awkward at all when she is drunk. That is a shocker. Chloe comes walking or well strutting over to me.

"You look cute." She slurs stumbling right into my arms.

"And you are drunk." I say laughing a little bit.

"No you are just blurry." Jesse laughs walking up. Oh great. One more thing to add of my list of things to worry about. "Remember the aca-initiation party, we had the same conversation." He reminds me. Why does this keep happening? I guess it makes sense; I mean end it where it all began.

"Yea I remember." I snap with Chloe still in my arms. She carefully strokes my face while placing kisses all over my face and neck. She is not making it easy for me to concentrate on the matter at hand. I don't exactly mind it. Who doesn't love when their girlfriend does this? I just think I could enjoy the moment a little more if Jesse wasn't standing so damn close.

"Beca come dance with me." Chloe whines trying to pull me away. "I want to dance with you." She continues to whine.

"I am only trying to be nice, Beca." Jesse tells me. "I am sorry about hitting you the other morning, I was drunk and stupid. Seeing you with Chloe just pissed me off because I always knew it was going happen just not so soon." He sighs staring at Chloe who is still in my arms.

"Well you still slapped me so don't expect me to forgive you." I tell him pulling Chloe further down the bar.

"I don't feel good." Chloe tells me, pretty much falling. "Let's get out of here." She whispers.

"Let me just round up the other girls." I tell her. She says something that I don't hear. I find Fat Amy doing a body shot off of Stacie. I pull Stacie up, forcing her to put a shirt on. They both reluctantly come with me.

"Just because you and red want to go back and get it on at the hotel, doesn't mean we should suffer." Fat Amy tells me clearly drunk. She most likely won't remember the conversation tomorrow so I just let her continue. Flo, Jessica and Ashley are dancing on a table with Cynthia Rose carefully watching them. She helps me pull them down. Lily is awkwardly standing in the corner talking about something that no one can hear.

"Has anyone seen Emily?" I ask them. It was a stupid thing to ask because most, if not all, are too drunk and can barely stand on their own. No one says anything. Jesse is already gone so maybe she is with him and Benji. We catch a cab back to the hotel. I don't think I have ever been this nervous. Emily is only 18 and she is awkward but now she is drunk and I don't want to think about what could happen to a drunk 18 year old in a foreign country.